WaterSHED is led by the University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health and supported by USAID’s Regional Development Mission-Asia (RDMA). WaterSHED, which stands for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Enterprise Development, is a public-private partnership designed to bring effective, affordable water and sanitation products to market in Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
- Re: Is there a difference between faecal sludge and septage? - The issue of confusing terminology - by: lucasdengel September 2, 2014My mail was intended to state that septage is all contents of the septic tank, while sludge is only the settled solids. - Rgds, Lucas
- Re: Countries with legislation that include material-flow-based and/or resource-oriented (sustainable) sanitation and waste management - by: AquaVerde September 1, 2014Dear Jürgen, Maybe Dr. Katja HANSEN, www.rsm.nl/research/departments/technolo...rchers/katja-hansen/ could help you on the issue a bit more direct, see e.g. part of her former work at: c2cislands.org/ toilets included. Good luck Detlef
- Re: Do you know about wastewater disposal in deep wells in US? - by: JKMakowka September 1, 2014Not sure what Carol was referring to, but aquifer recharge using treated (!) waste-water (through infiltration/injection boreholes) is happening also in some regions. Edit: see here for example: www.mdpi.com/2073-4441/3/4/964
- Re: Do you know about wastewater disposal in deep wells in US? - by: Florian September 1, 2014Hi, I think "wastewater" here is waste from the oil and gas extraction industry. science.time.com/2013/07/12/deep-disposa...nked-to-earthquakes/ Regards, Florian
- GERMAN language Alternatives to "Schedule of services and fees for architects and engineers (HOAI) "? Re: Ecosanitation consulting/ designing fees - by: AquaVerde September 1, 2014Note by moderator: Title of this post (which is in German) is: GERMAN language Alternatives to "Schedule of services and fees for architects and engineers (HOAI) "? Re: Ecosanitation consulting/ designing fees +++++++++++ You may call it too: "Results-Based Consulting fees for Sanitation", coming from "Results-Based Financing for San […]
- Re: Is there a difference between faecal sludge and septage? - The issue of confusing terminology - by: lucasdengel September 2, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites