- Re: Massacre in school in Pakistan: We share your grief - by: F H Mughal December 18, 2014Dear Sowmya, Thank you so much for your kind message. I have never heard of such a ghastly tragedy before. If you see today's Dawn newspaper (www.dawn.com), there is a spine-chilling news. I copy a part below: ‘We have killed all the children... What do we do now? PESHAWAR: “We have killed all the children in the auditorium,” one of the attackers told h […]
- Re: Toilet certification - by: jkeichholz December 18, 2014Again, I see a certification mainly as a marketing instrument - and many potential customers certainly aren't interested in waste management in order to decide for a system they buy and install in their premises. As a customer, I am interested in issues like costs, design, use and so on. From a scientific perspective though, I also prefer a certificatio […]
- Re: Closed loop recycling of flush water through ABR and Constructed Wetland? - by: canaday December 18, 2014Dear Detlef, Thanks for this spectacular example. Many, however, would be worried about pharmaceutical drugs and potentially even normal, natural human hormones. I would like to find cases where the flush water is simple recycled as flush water, especially at a large, public institution (and preferably with normal employees and not only super DIY homeowners) […]
- Re: Sustainable Decentralized Wastewater Management in Developing Countries (AIT, Thailand) - by: Thammarat December 18, 2014Thank you very much for posting the comment. We are surprised and disheartened to read the comment from Mr. Daniel relating to our technology. Our technology solution is distinctly different and inventive. It is a technology solution and not a mere hydrocylone unit. Allow me to note that the comprehensive solution includes a toilet pot/pan for rural/urban po […]
- Re: Toilet certification - by: joeturner December 18, 2014The UK has a composting standard, see www.qualitycompost.org.uk/ I am not clear if this is being replicated across the EU or whether faecal wastes are included as part of the standards. Update: the standards specifically exclude faeces
- Re: Massacre in school in Pakistan: We share your grief - by: F H Mughal December 18, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites