This conference assesses recent developments and approaches to industrial wastewater management in the African region.There are speakers from UN agencies (Wold Bank, UNEP), universities, industry and government.
The conference is being organised by Aidem Business Solution (ABS) and is sponsored by the Kenyan National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) and Cuss Environmental System Technology and Service GmbH.
- The Regulatory Perspective
- Water Issues and Concerns- Sustainability and enhancements
- Leveraging Technology to Drive Business Integration
- Nutrient Removal and Water Re–Use
- Wastewater Reuse potential in different industries
- Innovation and Process Control
- Availability of Financial Water Projects Capital for Projects
- Roundtable Debates – The Future of Effluent and Wastewater Treatment System