- Do you know about wastewater disposal in deep wells in US? - by: Carol McCreary August 29, 2014A recent newsletter from the US Geological Survey make reference to wastewater disposal in deep wells and associated earthquake risks. Since I'm unfamiliar with this disposal method, I wonder if anyone can provide more insight into this practice. www.usgs.gov/blogs/features/usgs_top_sto...-earthquake-hazards/ Evidently USGS inquiries into the matter are […]
- Re: How can a user find out about the regional distribution of other forum users? - by: Carol McCreary August 29, 2014Thanks to F.H. for question, Elisabeth for trying to answer, and J.K.for possible explanation of high figure for US. A Dgroup list would be helpful.
- Re: Brian Arbogast's blog post: Choosing the right post-2015 sanitation indicators - by: Sowmya August 29, 2014I like both Joe's suggestion of focusing on health as well as Brian Arbogast's fecal waste treated as post-2015 sanitation indicators. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) should measure process (fecal waste treated) as well as impact (reduction in mortality / morbidity due to water-borne diseases). Broadly, focus areas could be: (1) impact indicators, […]
- Re: Aerobic biodegradability test - by: biotech80 August 29, 2014Hello, Could you tell me about the procedure you intend to use for the aerobic biodegradability test? We at the Pollution Research Group at UKZN are using an aerobic biodegradability test to save a lot of time and to see the fractions of the biodegradability (rapidly biodegradably, highly biodegradable until slow/nonbiodegradable) We measure the oxygen uptak […]
- Re: Brian Arbogast's blog post: Choosing the right post-2015 sanitation indicators - by: joeturner August 29, 2014canaday wrote: Dear Joe, Thank you for showing your true colors on your blog, sanitation.joetnr.net/sanitation-good-in-parts/ where you state: -- And the sector has its own crazy bunch of loons who want to insist that shitting in a bucket (also known as ecosan) somehow counts as treatment. It doesn't and it isn't. -- EcoSan does not consist solely […]
- Do you know about wastewater disposal in deep wells in US? - by: Carol McCreary August 29, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites