- WaSH casestudy Yaoundé / Cameroon (fr) - by: epesshydro1 September 2, 2014This is to announce the (french version) report of a joint WaSH-survey carried out in the subsaharan cameroonian capital Yaoundé in dry season 2012 within the framework of German bilateral cooperation with Cameroon. The report is authored by the National Institute of Statistics (NIS/INS) Yaoundé and the Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources […]
- Re: Sanitation Business Catalogue - by: JKMakowka September 2, 2014Thanks for sharing, although I think "Sanitation Business Catalogue" is a bit of a misnomer... it's more of a "our somewhat private sector partners from various countries" catalogue and not a sort of yellow-pages which I would have guessed from the title. Never the less, it might give someone a starting point.
- Re: The new SuSanA Flyer - by: Friederike September 2, 2014Please see attached four pictures of the printed flyer . Jonathan, thank you for your comment. We added it to the list of other comments, which are going to be discussed and added to the second version of the flyer. Best, Friederike
- Re: FSM3 - International Faecal Sludge Management Conference 19-22 Jan 2015 in Hanoi, Vietnam - by: jonpar September 2, 2014just to say that the review and selection of abstracts and proposals for workshops at FSM3 conference is in final stages now.. those who submitted should be hearing from the conference organizers fairly soon. regards, Jonathan
- Dgroup discussion on municipal financing for urban sanitation infrastructure investment - by: jonpar September 2, 2014Dgroup discussion on municipal financing for urban sanitation infrastructure investment Please note that this discussion is not on SuSanA but on dgroups.org/snv/washasia/urbansan If you want to participate, you need to register to be a member of the "Urban Sanitation and Hygiene" group. I would be keen to see something similar on SuSanA. Explanatio […]
- WaSH casestudy Yaoundé / Cameroon (fr) - by: epesshydro1 September 2, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites