- Sanitation Sustainability Indicators - by: muchie September 22, 2014Hello Everyone My research focus is on evaluating sustainability performance of sanitation systems in Zimbabwe. While research of this nature is usually based on assessing indicators either qualitatively and quantitatively or both, I am having challenges to get quantitative data for systems such as VIP and pit latrines. As someone doing research in an engine […]
- Re: The Nano Membrane Toilet (Cranfield University, UK) - by: muench September 22, 2014Dear Alison, Congratulations on receiving this next phase of funding! That's great news for you and your team! Can you tell us the size of this new grant (it is not yet visible in the BMGF grant database)? And I read on your blog: The biggest change is that rather than coating the dried solids, we're now looking to combust them in the toilet using […]
- Article in The Hindu newspaper: The link between sanitation and schooling (India) - by: lucasdengel September 22, 2014Below find an interesting link to an article called The link between sanitation and schooling in an Indian daily newspaper. The author Kiran Bhatty highlights several essential facts and factors of sanitation that generally are forgotten or rather readily neglected due to their uncomfortable reflections on the Indian society. Construction of toilets is the e […]
- questions about Wikipedia for sanitation information dissemination - by: muench September 22, 2014Dear James, Thanks for this information, very interesting. I think it is great to have you on the Forum here: someone from the medical profession who has taken it upon him to improve wikipedia pages on sanitation - great! And I think it should make us - people from the sanitation sector - think even harder if we shouldn't also contribute our bit. A ques […]
- Seeking for Funding Partner's to Publish books for HYGIENE, WASH PRACTICE IN SCHOOLS FOR AFRICA. - by: info_uahdp September 21, 2014Dear Colleagues, I and my team, have completed an advance BOOK for WASH and HYGIENE in Schools, its an inspiring, educational, and instructional book teaches Children how to keep hygienically fit both in schools and outside schools We are currently Seeking for Funding Partner's to Publish books for HYGIENE, WASH PRACTICE FOR SCHOOLS IN AFRICA., other Co […]
- Sanitation Sustainability Indicators - by: muchie September 22, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites