- Re: Wastewater reuse scheme in Braunschweig, Germany - is this an ecosan system? Is it good/sustainable? - by: F H Mughal September 30, 2014Re-structuring and re-naming is a good idea. But, first, you must, by way of an introduction, give what areas you intend to cover within the umbrella of "Sanitation." For example, when it comes to me, I would suggest names like hygiene, wastewater reuse (if it is not there), sanitation as a business, innovations in sanitation, governance in sanitat […]
- Re: Wastewater reuse scheme in Braunschweig, Germany - is this an ecosan system? Is it good/sustainable? - by: F H Mughal September 30, 2014Yes, that is better - Reuse in Agriculture, though a more complete term would be Wastewater Reuse in Agriculture. Sometimes, Wastewater Reuse in Irrigation, or, more often, Treated Municipal Reuse in Irrigation, is also used. At times, the word "water" is used, e.g., that famous FAO publication: Water Quality for Agriculture by R.S. Ayers D.W. West […]
- Water Safety and Secuirty Planning - by: Godwin September 30, 2014Can anyone help with tools, manuals and guidelines for community-based water safety and security planning? I would like to have access to practical tools which have been used in communities elsewhere.
- Re: WASHplus Weekly: Focus on Sanitation as a Business - by: ben September 29, 2014Bonjour Simon, First of all I'd like to thank you for joining this forum, particularly because you're from a business school background, and from the best of them. Most of us are practitioners, researchers, social workers, etc ... Thanks for bringing this speciality into this great forum. Introducing marketing and business approaches in development […]
- Re: Designers, inventors, tinkerers... unite! (urine diversion squatting plates) - publication Compilation of contemporary toilet designs - by: bernhard September 29, 2014Hi Cecilia, Thanks for sharing the link to the other tread - I was a aware of the doc but havn´t had a look at it for quite some time - very cool how much more information was added in the meantime. I´m sorry I don´t have any useful 3d data of a sitting UDDT. We did some experiments with urine diverting sitting bowls but even this was not very satisfying. I´ […]
- Re: Wastewater reuse scheme in Braunschweig, Germany - is this an ecosan system? Is it good/sustainable? - by: F H Mughal September 30, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites