- Re: Toilettes sèches en République Démocratique du Congo - by: Myango1 September 19, 2014I am very interested in your discussion I am a medical doctor and public Health specialist, congolese by nationality I would like to advise the primary school as sites pilot in order to try if that technology can work effectively. Find attached the power point of my thesis presentation I would like to hear from you Myango Patient MD,MPH Deputy Medical Direct […]
- Re: sanitation 21 - by: jonpar September 19, 2014Dear all, please find attached the revised edition of Sanitation21. I've uploaded a high resolution and a low resolution version. regards, Jonathan
- Re: Water and sanitation access in France. | Accès à l'eau et à le sanitaire en France - by: ben September 19, 2014Abby, Here is an article on rom campsites that might interest you, from aquaterre (Strasbourg) Ben
- NaWaTech Compendium of Technologies avaliable on SuSanA library - by: lucia September 19, 2014Providing adequate water supply and sanitation, particularly in urban areas, is a challenging task for governments throughout the world. This task is made even more difficult due to predicted dramatic global changes. Project NaWaTech “Natural Water Systems and Treatment Technologies to cope with Water Shortages in Urbanised Areas in India” is a Indo-European […]
- Re: WIKI-SUSAN? Open Source! - by: WikiDocJames September 19, 2014Take "composting toilets" and plug it into Google. The first link on the first page is Wikipedia. This means that most professionals and most members of the lay public are likely using Wikipedia. That page in the last 3 months has received nearly 40,000 desk top views stats.grok.se/en/latest90/Composting_toilet Yes Wikipedia is not for primary rese […]
- Re: Toilettes sèches en République Démocratique du Congo - by: Myango1 September 19, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites