- Re: Sanitation Sustainability Indicators - by: muench November 20, 2014Dear Muchie, Tanti gave this link to her PhD thesis in her post on 3 Oct. (please scrol up): e-pub.uni-weimar.de/opus4/frontdoor/index/index/docId/2222 Hope this help, Elisabeth
- Partner request for school sanitation in Kenya - by: simasikulu November 20, 2014Dear all, we are looking for a projekt partner in Kenya. Our project aims at providing clean portable water and upgrading rural sanitation systems for better health in Mwitha and Machewa in Saboti region. Below our project information are attached. Please contact us in case you are interested in cooperaing with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you […]
- Re: Reply: New video on Managing Feces in Sacks, plus online interview on UDDTs - by: canaday November 20, 2014Hi Susannah, I am glad you like this info. What I like to do is unshackle myself by removing my shoes, trousers, and underwear, in the privacy of the UDDT, and squat freely, without straining against the clothing or worrying about some of this clothing getting soiled. It only takes a moment more and we keep the floor clean, so I do not mind touching it with […]
- Re: Case studies for regulated / scheduled cleaning of septic tanks - by: ggalli November 20, 2014Dear Aasim, This is a very interesting management model that I've also been exploring. I know that IUWASH, a USAID-financed project in Indonesia has been experimenting wth this: iuwash.or.id/US/news/layanan-penyedotan-...u-bersihkan-belawan/ iuwash.or.id/US/news/uptd-pal-bagian-int...itasi-berkelanjutan/ I also heard that Vitens evides International was […]
- Re: Sanitation Sustainability Indicators - by: muench November 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites