- Re: The new SuSanA Flyer - by: jonpar August 21, 2014Hi Friederike, It looks great... well done to you and your colleagues at SuSanA. One comment/observation.. In the section "What is SuSanA?", we say "..it is an open network with members who are dedicated to understanding viable and sustainable sanitation solutions".. whereas later in the section "Who can join?" we say, ..." […]
- Safer siting of sanitation systems : An introduction to criteria for risk reduction to groundwater quality - by: kanalwolf August 21, 2014Dear colleagues, In response to the discussions on the forum with regard to the safe siting of sanitation systems we thought to draft a small "checklist"-document on this topic. The intention is to illustrate the most basic rules, to raise awareness and to inform about entry points for a more detailed approach. Attached you find a first draft docum […]
- Re: The ACF WASH in Nutrition team is developing 3 posters which aim at explaining the links between WASH and Nutrition - by: KeithBell August 21, 2014Here's the newest paper on the subject published last week. Unfortunately, the full paper isn't available without cost, but the abstract is useful: An evolving perspective about the origins of childhood undernutrition and nutritional interventions that includes the gut microbiome onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nyas.12487/abstract The world is […]
- Re: Biodigesters in Africa - by: JKMakowka August 21, 2014Those plastic bag digestors have been piloted extensively by various NGOs here in Uganda about 10 years ago. They are all abandoned by now as (I was told) the durability was too low and there where too many issues with the maintenance. Don't get me wrong though, I am a big supporter of bio-gas systems and think they would make a lot of sense in Africa, […]
- Securing Water, Energy, Sanitation and Livelihoods through Consensus: Community led approaches in Africa (Africa AHEAD): Invitation to a Seminar - by: secretariat August 21, 2014Invitation to a Seminar at the World Water Week Conference, Stockholm 2014 Title: Securing Water, Energy, Sanitation and Livelihoods through Consensus: Community led approaches in Africa Date: Sunday, 31st August, 2014 Time: 09.00 – 12.30 Location: Stockholm Fairs, Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden Room: K16/K17 Convenor: Africa AHEAD Co-convenor: Stockholm Environm […]
- Re: The new SuSanA Flyer - by: jonpar August 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites