- Re: "Most progressive water utility in Africa” wins 2014 Stockholm Industry Water Award - by: muench August 20, 2014Hi Scott, No, that large-scale UDDT implementation that the eThekwini municipality has done (which Arno mentioned above), does not include any reuse activities. It is all described here in this SuSanA case study: www.susana.org/en/resources/case-studies/details/791 At that time in 2011 it was 75,000 toilets. Arno said it is 100,000 now (although I haven […]
- Is there an easy way for new users to browse the most popular messages? - by: muench August 20, 2014This question came in from Chris Canaday recently: When people visit the website for the first time, is there an easy way for them to browse the most popular messages? This should be feasible combining the number of likes and the number of views. This is only partially possible at the present time by going to the statistics page here: forum.susana.org/forum/ […]
- Re: The new SuSanA Flyer - by: Carol McCreary August 20, 2014Hope you're enjoying your time in Canada. Just returned from six weeks on the British Columbia coast. I'm sure that when all the flyer for World Water Week is done, key elements elements can be arranged on a flat page. Happy to help make a simple flat printable flyer so SuSanA partners can tell others where to get the best information. We get inqui […]
- Re: The Earth Auger Toilet: urine-diverting composting toilet (Fundacion In Terris, Ecuador) - our first injection molded model is now out! - by: chuckhenry August 19, 2014The pedal is pretty much fixed as to the location, however, the seat can face any of three positions. Default is forward (in line with the horizontal pipe), or it can face 90° each way from there.
- Re: A grey water dam for the treatment and reuse of grey water for single and multiple households - by: HAPitot August 19, 2014OK, thanks for the clarification! H-A
- Re: "Most progressive water utility in Africa” wins 2014 Stockholm Industry Water Award - by: muench August 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites