- Job opportunity: TDY MANAGER (WASH) in Jacmel, Haiti - by: pascalgarde September 2, 2014Save the Children International is seeking a WASH specialist to provide support for the Jacmel Field Office during a time of transition, with a particular focus on overcoming implementation challenges, building local staff and partner capacity. Deadline: 15 September 2014! For more information: www.globalwaterjobs.com/Jobs/detail_941.html
- Job opportunity: Urban Sanitation Programme Manager (Jacmel, Haiti) - by: pascalgarde September 2, 2014Save the Children International is seeking a an Urban Sanitation Programme Manager to be responsible for the overall day-to-day management of an EC-funded pilot urban sanitation project in Jacmel (Haiti), with a strong background in sanitatoin marketing or WASH engineering. Deadline: 15 September 2014! For more information: www.globalwaterjobs.com/Jobs/detai […]
- Re: Festival toilets - by: ennoschroeder September 2, 2014Hello SuSannah, sorry for the silence. We just finished our festival season here and are now back in office. As far as the composting process is concerned we are currently "outsourcing" the process to official composting plants as we didn't want to make mistakes in our first season. We have already spent quite some time in investigating other […]
- Sanitation Business Catalogue - by: F H Mughal September 2, 2014An interesting and useful publication has been disseminated by IRC. It is, in fact, a sanitation catalogue, giving a range of sanitation products and services of some 27 business entrepreneurs. Geographically, the business operations cover many country, with a large percentage from Africa. I consider it as a useful reference document for those connected with […]
- Re: Is there a difference between faecal sludge and septage? - The issue of confusing terminology - by: lucasdengel September 2, 2014My mail was intended to state that septage is all contents of the septic tank, while sludge is only the settled solids. - Rgds, Lucas
- Job opportunity: TDY MANAGER (WASH) in Jacmel, Haiti - by: pascalgarde September 2, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites