- Video featuring CCODE’s work on UDDT –Ecosan toilets- in Malawi under the SHARE project - by: MarianaGallo November 26, 2014Hello Everyone, I am the Knowledge Management Officer for the Centre for Community Organisation and Development (CCODE), a Malawian NGO that works in rural and urban settlements in the country, in alliance with the Federation of the Rural and Urban Poor. Part of my work here is to document and disseminate further our work. An important part of this is what w […]
- Re: Let's discuss cash transfer and sanitation - by: madeleine November 26, 2014Hi Liz It will be great to read your study. Looking very much forward to it. Keep it up Madeleine
- Re: Design and Construction of Water Supply and Sanitary Facilities in Schools - by: muench November 26, 2014Yes, we have discussed this before on the forum (good memory, Mughal!), please see here: forum.susana.org/forum/categories/27-sch...nded-toiletslearners The thread was called "looking for standards for school toilets, recommended toilets to learners ratio" Regards, Elisabeth
- Re: squat for money - by: muench November 26, 2014Ha, how did you find this video, Christoph? It's always nice to see sanitation discussed on mainstream media (with a bit of humor, too)! Here is the direct link to the video in the right spot: youtu.be/VDIQldVDuK0?t=20m26s If they have these very impressive sales numbers then why are they looking for further investors, I wonder? (interesting that they a […]
- Some upcoming changes to the forum categories - by: muench November 26, 2014Dear all, With this post, I just want to prepare you for some upcoming changes to the forum categories. You will notice this change in the next few days when the top bar with the icons will suddenly look different. These changes are based on the survey results (see here: forum.susana.org/forum/categories/10-gen...2&start=12#11031 ) and I think are well d […]
- Video featuring CCODE’s work on UDDT –Ecosan toilets- in Malawi under the SHARE project - by: MarianaGallo November 26, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites