- Re: Results based financing - by: jonpar September 1, 2014Dear Christoph, I'd be interested to read about people's opinions/experience of results based financing as applied to sanitation. I've been involved on the preparation of the proposal to BMBF for Freetown (the different cities are listed in Roshan's posting on the link in your message). I too think that there is a lot of potential and can […]
- Re: Sanitation Matters - Issue 6 - by: SudhirPillay September 1, 2014Dear Mr Mughal Thanks for the input and advice. We call it a magazine because it is made as a popular article for both professionals and non-professionals. And it is more to be informative. And if people want more especially on technical aspects, they can read the research reports or contact the researchers. Hope that helps. Kind Regards
- Re: Results based financing - by: christoph August 31, 2014Dear Jonathan, thanks for posting and interesting reading indeed.... but... what comments do you expect? This is an extremely broad field. I will concentrate in my answer to the aspect of non sewer sanitation. I think/hope the Results-Based Financing for Sanitation approach "City Partnerships for Urban Sanitation Service Delivery (BMGF and DfID funded) […]
- Results based financing - by: jonpar August 31, 2014Dear WG2 members, Please take a few minutes to read the short article by Antoinette Kome (Global Sector Coordinator for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, SNV) entitled "The promise of results based finance in WASH" at: sanitationandwaterforall.org/partner_per...sed-finance-in-wash. A very pragmatic perspective of results based financing which I concur […]
- Re: Is there a difference between faecal sludge and septage? - The issue of confusing terminology - by: Florian August 31, 2014Hi, one more definition, from the US EPA Handbook on Septage Treatment and Disposal, 1984: forum.susana.org/media/kunena/attachment...tandDisposal_EPA.pdf Septage is generally defined as the liquid and solid material pumped from a septic tank or a cesspool during cleaning This is in line with the definition quoted by Elisabeth in the first post. The main poi […]
- Re: Results based financing - by: jonpar September 1, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites