- Re: Press Release: iDE Cambodia hits 100,000 latrine sales in 2 years (single or double pit pour flush toilets, Easy Latrine) - and general discussion - by: Frenoux September 23, 2014Hi Ben, The DEWAT system is already functionning and was also design by GRET and BORDA just for clarification... Best, Clément.
- Re: Do you know about wastewater disposal in deep wells in US? - by: Carol McCreary September 23, 2014Thank you everyone. I was thrown off by the term term "wastewater". It is indeed very very broad, isn't it? On the one hand, it refers to everything that may enter a wastewater treatment plant (WWTP): human waste from toilets, greywater from kitchens and bathing, effluents from industry and manufacturing, which may include a range of toxins, s […]
- Webinar Sept 30. Water and Sanitation in the Media: Relegated to the Sidelines? - by: arno September 23, 2014Forwarded message: We all understand, appreciate and express the idea that water and sanitation are key to human well being. However, a parallel truth is that water and sanitation stories are grossly underreported in the mainstream media, until they assume crisis-proportions as in floods, diseases outbreak etc. Why this paradox? Why are celebrity scandals he […]
- Re: Could we have a forum post editor that is a "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG)? - by: JKMakowka September 23, 2014Hans wrote: The SuSanA forum doesn’t have a WYSIWYG editor as the forum has no power and free developers for the open source project to develop or license and maintain a safe editor. So the forum sticks to a Bulletin Board Code editor fit for posting on a message board as the Forum has access options to write/edit for everybody. There are good and free/open- […]
- Re: The IWA Water Wiki - and Wikipedia, doubling of efforts? - by: Hans September 23, 2014We are highly interested in linking content between iwa waterwiki, energypedia, SuSanA's content and any other wiki/knowledge portal. It's Akvo's mission to contribute to open, transparent and collaborative development cooperation. An example within Akvopedia: akvopedia.org/wiki/Transparency_%26_Accountability where we position WIN (Water Inte […]
- Re: Press Release: iDE Cambodia hits 100,000 latrine sales in 2 years (single or double pit pour flush toilets, Easy Latrine) - and general discussion - by: Frenoux September 23, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites