- Re: Sanitation chair for disabled. Supplier - by: Alfonso October 21, 2014Thank you very much for your quick response Doreen. I have already contact them. Regards,
- Re: Deactivation of viruses (notably ebola virus) in feacal sludges from emergencies health centres - by: JKMakowka October 21, 2014Lime seems like a great way of reducing pathogenic bacteria loads like in the case of cholera etc. (i.e. infectious dosis is relatively high and bacteria are often more sensitive to changes in environmental conditions). For virus based illnesses like Ebola it seems much less suitable, not only because of the issues in handling the lime. In addition I could i […]
- Re: Interview Part 3 - by: JKMakowka October 21, 2014Very interesting read, especially since I met Jonathan shortly this year in Kampala. @Mughal's suggestion: Personally I think that "featured user" sounds more down to earth and also makes more sense for show-casing users that have made interesting contributions but might not (yet) be very frequent users of this forum. Otherwise SuSanA will als […]
- Re: Sanitation chair for disabled. Supplier - by: Alfonso October 21, 2014Thank you very much Krischan. I have already written to them.
- Re: Urine collection in emergency response: technologies available? - by: canaday October 21, 2014Hi, There really is no problem with smell coming from these simple, portable urinals made from bottles. The mouth of the bottle is narrow and wind across it is blocked by the upper bottle that forms the funnel. It is important to empty them as soon as feasible and rinse them with water to avoid smell developing over time. Any odor is truly minimal and certai […]
- Re: Sanitation chair for disabled. Supplier - by: Alfonso October 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites