New Delhi promised to build hundreds of public toilets for the 2010 Commonwealth Games. Only 9 were built, and none of them are functioning. This short report from Al Jazeera’s Sohail Rahman highlights the fact that over 50 per cent of Indians have no access to clean toilets. It focuses on the lack of facilities in India’s growing cities and in schools. The report features rural development minister Jairam Ramesh, the inevitable Bindeshwar Pathak of Sulabh International and UNICEF India’s Suzanne Coates.
- GERMAN language Alternatives to "Schedule of services and fees for architects and engineers (HOAI) "? Re: Ecosanitation consulting/ designing fees - by: AquaVerde September 1, 2014Text-Beispiele zu Zusatz-Vereinbarungen zur Honorarordnung, die ja bisher nur auf max. Quantität beruht, oder eine komplett neue Rahmen-Vereinbarung? Hallo liebe Deutsch-Sprachige Kollegen, Ich bin auf der Suche nach praktischen Text-Beispielen für Zusatz-Vereinbarungen oder eine alternative Rahmen-Vereinbarung zur bestehenden Honorar-Ordnung, die ja bisher […]
- Working Group 1 meeting - next Saturday 6th Sept 11:45-13:00 - by: dorothee.spuhler September 1, 2014Dear all Please find attached the agenda for our upcoming meeting on next Saturday 6th Sept 11:45-13:00. For general information on the meeting and to learn how to get there, please visit the meeting page. If you can not attend, be aware of the life streaming and the opportunity of online participation! Kind regards and looking forwards to seeing you soon! D […]
- Re: Registration open for the 18th SuSanA meeting in Stockholm - by: 4excellence September 1, 2014By God's grace I shall be there. Please direct me on how to get there. Thanks
- Re: Sanitation Matters - Issue 6 - by: osbert September 1, 2014Dear Dr. Sudhir Interesting Magazine. The idea of entrenchment looks the cheapest in the short run for towns which still have some agricultural lands in neighborhood. But i doubt whether it can be accepted by some authorities. would be much interested in the effect of the buried sludge in a given area in terms of pollution,the magnitude of the problem especi […]
- Re: Sanitation Matters - Issue 6 - by: JKMakowka September 1, 2014I was actually surprised to see that many articles are in fact from Uganda/East Africa. Definitely an interesting read which I will share with others here in Uganda.
- GERMAN language Alternatives to "Schedule of services and fees for architects and engineers (HOAI) "? Re: Ecosanitation consulting/ designing fees - by: AquaVerde September 1, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites