- Re: SanMark-CITY: Intelligent Design in Urban Sanitation Marketing- quick glimpse - by: JKMakowka August 20, 2014Looking forward to the results of this. I am just a bit concerned that the choice of technology options will limit the analytical outcome of this; it looks like it will be a case of comparing apples with oranges as the systems are so different in their method of operation, costs and level of development. For example the tiger-toilet is (as far as I know) sti […]
- Re: WASH and Nut research project: Impact of Household WASH package to nutrition program in Chad. - by: rob# August 20, 2014Hi Carlotta, That's excellent and it would be a good opportunity if Karl or someone else from ACF could present this briefly as part of the SuSanA WG12 "WASH-Nutrition" meeting in Stockholm during World Water Week (Thursday, Sept. 4, 11:30, room t.b.a.). What do you think? Best rob
- Re: WASH and Nut research project: Impact of Household WASH package to nutrition program in Chad. - by: JKMakowka August 20, 2014That should be quite interesting. Could you give us some more details about the general (hygiene) conditions of the households in the study? Also: what will be the length of this study? It might not actually show a lower prevalence of diarrhea though as those on/off heavy events are often caused by other reasons than polluted water, and hygiene is never perf […]
- Re: Notre realisation en matiere de WASH (introduction of "Organisation Rwandaise pour la solidarite et le developement", an NGO in Rwanda) - by: canaday August 20, 2014Chere Claudine, Félicitations pour le travail de votre organisation. Faites-vous la promotion des toilettes sèches (UDDT) et l'assainissement écologique en général? Comment pouvons-nous mieux vous aider? Meilleurs voeux, Chris Canaday
- Re: Collecting good case studies of sustainable sanitation in schools and kindergartens from all over the world - by: MarenH August 20, 2014Dear all, BORDA is doing school projects mainly in Afghanistan and Cambodia, but also in other countries in Asia and Africa. Maybe I can get some material from the country offices. For further information please check www.escambodia.org/ and www.borda-afg.org Kind regards, Maren
- Re: SanMark-CITY: Intelligent Design in Urban Sanitation Marketing- quick glimpse - by: JKMakowka August 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites