- Re: Questionnaire on Inclusive WASH in schools in low income countries - by: darao October 30, 2014Dear Mughal, thank you very much for sharing the link and documents. "Fit for school" provide good example to understand current progress, approach and practice of school hygiene as part of collaborative effort to improve all health related practices of school children. It will be very interesting when " Future collaboration with the water and […]
- Event: WASH Zukunftsforum 2014 in Bonn, Germany - by: secretariat October 30, 2014The German WASH Network is organising a meet for discussing the future of WASH (post 2015-era), political setting and the implementing organisations during 10 - 11 November in Bonn, Germany. Venue: Deutsche Welle Bonn – Gremiensaal Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 3 53113 Bonn The meeting will be held in German. Please click the following link for registration: eepurl.c […]
- Re: Disability and inclusion- follow on from the webinar - by: Petra October 30, 2014Here is a link to the Frontiers Issue 3 on Disability: Making CLTS fully inclusive www.communityledtotalsanitation.org/reso...clts-fully-inclusive
- Disability and inclusion- follow on from the webinar - by: Petra October 30, 2014Since many of you wanted to continue the exchange of knowledge, ideas and questions, I have set this thread up here. Please feel free to share experiences, comments and questions. I will later post the link to the recording and other resources here too. Petra
- Re: Software to identify and quantify pathogenic helminth eggs (University Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), Mexico) - by: muench October 30, 2014Dear Cati from the WTR Team at UNAM, I am learning so much about helminth infections from you in this thread, it is really great. Thank you very much! I just have a small question about the table that you attached above (I attach a modified version of the table, that you sent me by e-mail, below). Maybe it is a silly question. But you have listed the infecti […]
- Re: Questionnaire on Inclusive WASH in schools in low income countries - by: darao October 30, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites