- Director of Program Quality- Water for All - by: nazimuddin November 21, 2014Dear all, Please see below a job posting by Water for All. OPEN POSITION ANNOUNCMENT: Water For People is an unconventional, progressive nonprofit organization that believes that the global water and sanitation crisis can be solved with boldness, ambition, honesty and transparency. We are an organization of field workers who have grown tired of the stale rhe […]
- Re: Short recap of IWA conference on sustainable wastewater treatment and nutrient recovery in Kathmandu - by: JKMakowka November 21, 2014Marijn Zandee wrote: • Grey water separation and decentralized treatment (same for rainwater), is totally feasible. It should be promoted much more “aggressively”. Separated storm-water sewers with decentralized infiltration are usually discarded because of seemingly much higher costs. However this rarely takes into consideration the larger impacts on the ov […]
- Re: Structuring of the fecal sludge market for the benefit of poor households in Dakar, Senegal (ONAS) - optimising faecal sludge emptying, transportation, processing - by: Onasbv November 21, 2014Dear Madam /Sir, Thank you to find below the link of the Facebook account in french of the Program of Structuring of Fecal Sludge Market for the Benefit of poor households in Dakar (PSMBV). You are most welcome in our Facebook account and you can find all the informations and the news about the PSMBV inside. www.facebook.com/onasbv Good reception. Aissatou B […]
- Re: The Sanitation Ladder - by: Makgatha November 21, 2014Dear Mughal, In support of the comments submitted by Florian. Recent developments are that the sanitation ladder should NO longer be viewed in the context of technology, i.e. the ladder being technology prescriptive but rather be based on meeting particular criterion. This will at least make it easy for measuring progress (on sanitation provision) using a st […]
- Magazine: Africa Water Sanitation & Hygiene November - December 2014 Vol. 9 No.6 edition now released - by: mwaniki November 21, 2014Welcome to the latest edition of the Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene This is the November - December 2014 Vol. 9 No.6 You may view this edition via this link afriwater.org/virtual-magazine or afriwater.org/publication/online-magazines . You can also download a pdf version via afriwater.org/publication/publications Comments are welcome. Kind regards St […]
- Director of Program Quality- Water for All - by: nazimuddin November 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites