For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Working Group 1 meeting - next Saturday 6th Sept 11:45-13:00 - by: dorothee.spuhler September 1, 2014Dear all Please find attached the agenda for our upcoming meeting on next Saturday 6th Sept 11:45-13:00. For general information on the meeting and to learn how to get there, please visit the meeting page. If you can not attend, be aware of the life streaming and the opportunity of online participation! Kind regards and looking forwards to seeing you soon! D […]
- Re: Registration open for the 18th SuSanA meeting in Stockholm - by: 4excellence September 1, 2014By God's grace I shall be there. Please direct me on how to get there. Thanks
- Re: Sanitation Matters - Issue 6 - by: osbert September 1, 2014Dear Dr. Sudhir Interesting Magazine. The idea of entrenchment looks the cheapest in the short run for towns which still have some agricultural lands in neighborhood. But i doubt whether it can be accepted by some authorities. would be much interested in the effect of the buried sludge in a given area in terms of pollution,the magnitude of the problem especi […]
- Re: Sanitation Matters - Issue 6 - by: JKMakowka September 1, 2014I was actually surprised to see that many articles are in fact from Uganda/East Africa. Definitely an interesting read which I will share with others here in Uganda.
- Re: Results based financing - by: JKMakowka September 1, 2014Yes a very broad field, and very different depending on the scale you look at it, i.e. are you doing RBF with national governments, international NGOs, local NGOs or even local community initiatives? Another point often overlooked are the very different credit access conditions, with a government or other large organisation being able to pre-finance very che […]
- Working Group 1 meeting - next Saturday 6th Sept 11:45-13:00 - by: dorothee.spuhler September 1, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites