For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Could we have a forum post editor that is a "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG)? - by: JKMakowka September 23, 2014Hans wrote: The SuSanA forum doesn’t have a WYSIWYG editor as the forum has no power and free developers for the open source project to develop or license and maintain a safe editor. So the forum sticks to a Bulletin Board Code editor fit for posting on a message board as the Forum has access options to write/edit for everybody. There are good and free/open- […]
- Re: The IWA Water Wiki - and Wikipedia, doubling of efforts? - by: Hans September 23, 2014We are highly interested in linking content between iwa waterwiki, energypedia, SuSanA's content and any other wiki/knowledge portal. It's Akvo's mission to contribute to open, transparent and collaborative development cooperation. An example within Akvopedia: akvopedia.org/wiki/Transparency_%26_Accountability where we position WIN (Water Inte […]
- Re: Exposure to WASH-borne hazards: A scoping study on peri-urban Ger areas in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - by: JKMakowka September 23, 2014Thanks for sharing this, very interesting; especially since this ACF project is one of the few with a really serious service chain approach to urban sanitation with dry-toilets. I have been following it for a while now (got first in contact with it through the german IWRM-MoMo project in 2012) and I really think this deserves more attention even though it is […]
- Re: Could we have a forum post editor that is a "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG)? - by: Hans September 23, 2014WYSIWYG-editor for SuSanA Wiki, but no WYSIWY-editor for the SuSanA forum: is that a contradiction? In addition to the forum thread on using WYSIWY editing: the new WYSIWYG editor for the SuSanA Wiki represent very limited security risks for the SuSanA platform. When saving a page the normal MediaWiki renderer will render the page and filter out all syntax w […]
- Action items from WG9 Session in Stockholm - by: smunyana September 23, 2014Here are the action items that came out from the Working Group 9 Session in Stockholm . We would love to get thoughts and feedback from WG9 members. Also, if you are interested in taking something on, definitely let us know 1. The group felt that it was important to have best practice examples of sanitation businesses. To do this, the group agreed on the nee […]
- Re: Could we have a forum post editor that is a "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG)? - by: JKMakowka September 23, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites