For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Collecting good case studies of sustainable sanitation in schools and kindergartens from all over the world - by: MarenH August 20, 2014Dear all, BORDA is doing school projects mainly in Afghanistan and Cambodia, but also in other countries in Asia and Africa. Maybe I can get some material from the country offices. For further information please check www.escambodia.org/ and www.borda-afg.org Kind regards, Maren
- WASH and Nut research project: Impact of Household WASH package to nutrition program in Chad. - by: carlottadenis August 20, 2014Dear all, I would like to inform you about a research project Action contre la Faim (ACF) will be conducting in the next months, called Benefits of a household WASH package to Community Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) program in Chad. The ‘WASH in Nut’ strategy for Sahel led to the introduction of a list of specific WASH activities for CMAM beneficia […]
- Re: SanMark-CITY: Intelligent Design in Urban Sanitation Marketing- quick glimpse - by: esthapit August 20, 2014• Title of grant: SanMark-CITY • Subtitle (more descriptive title): SanMark-CITY: Intelligent Design in Urban Sanitation Marketing - Fostering Adaptation and Evolution • Name of lead organization: ICCO Cooperation • Primary contact at lead organization: Leonard Zijlstra • Grantee location: The Netherlands • Developing country where the research is being or w […]
- Professional in Sanitary Engineering, Water Provision and Wastewater Treatment (La Paz, Bolivia) - by: pascalgarde August 20, 2014The Centre of International Migration and Development is seeking a Professional in Sanitary Engineering, Water Provision and Wastewater Treatment to work in a project in La Paz, Bolivia. The purpose of the position is to improve the regulation of water provision, wastewater treatment and disposal and the respective supervision of water utilities and supplier […]
- Re: A grey water dam for the treatment and reuse of grey water for single and multiple households - by: fppirco August 20, 2014Dear Ababu your design is very interesting but I have sebstain similar questions about its safety do you had any output analysis for example TOC (Total organic Carbon) for washing material use in laundry, bath in both shampoo ,soap, washing powder ,etc) heavy metal ,TOC and BOD , you know there are household material which are not biodegradable and will accu […]
- Re: Collecting good case studies of sustainable sanitation in schools and kindergartens from all over the world - by: MarenH August 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites