For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Please take part in our SuSanA Discussion Forum User Survey - and win one of over 150 prizes! - by: muench October 1, 2014This post provides further background information about the Discussion Forum survey that is starting today and information about the prizes you can win by participating in this survey. The survey is open to anyone, whether a SuSanA member or not, but is designed for people who have used the Forum at least a little bit, be it for reading only or for posting a […]
- Re: FSM3 - International Faecal Sludge Management Conference 19-22 Jan 2015 in Hanoi, Vietnam - by: jonpar October 1, 2014Ok folks. here's what you've been waiting for.... draft programme for FSM3 conference and details of early bird subscription are available from the conference website at www.fsm3.org. Everyone who submitted abstracts (but not those who submitted workshop proposals) should have heard from World Smart Capital Initiative (conference organisers). Queri […]
- Re: Ph.D. thesis - Assessment of a black water source-separation sanitation system - by: charlesthibodeau2030 October 1, 2014Hello Jurgen, Thanks for sharing this document that is interesting... I'll may have the time to read it later on, but I understand that LCA don't provide the road map for innovation... that is for sure, but help to give the big picture of the product impacts. Positive effects? Well, do you mean that since a products has less impact then another one […]
- Please take part in our SuSanA Discussion Forum User Survey - and win one of over 150 prizes! - by: muench October 1, 2014Dear all, Now that this forum has grown to over 4000 members, it is a good time to invite you all to take part in a Forum User Survey! It is the first of its kind for the SuSanA Forum! Here is the link to the survey: docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZaO6UIuG68XufQh...oJ_fXWPpQH4/viewform If you are eager to get going with the survey, just click on this link and get […]
- Re: The use of anaerobic technology to treat pit latrine sludge for beneficiation (Zimbabwe) - by: KimAndersson October 1, 2014Dear Courage, Thanks for introducing your project on improved fecal sludge management in Zimbabwe. According to your project timeline you should almost be halfway through the project by now. It would therefore be great to get a status update on the progress and the experience you gained so far. Some questions that I would like to hear more about include: Hav […]
- Re: Please take part in our SuSanA Discussion Forum User Survey - and win one of over 150 prizes! - by: muench October 1, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites