For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Exposure to WASH-borne hazards: A scoping study on peri-urban Ger areas in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - by: nazimuddin September 20, 2014Dear All, Following is the article which has been published recently. You can get free access to the article by using the following link which is valid for 50 days, until November 7, 2014 authors.elsevier.com/a/1PjcziuWmivkF or www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0197397514001295 Title- Exposure to WASH-borne hazards: A scoping study on peri-urban Ger […]
- Re: The Nano Membrane Toilet (Cranfield University, UK) - by: AParker September 19, 2014We are delighted to announce that the Nano Membrane Toilet has received further funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to continue the development of the toilet. This next phase will take us to January 2016 when we will have a prototype ready for field testing. We're really excited to be starting work again after a 6 month break. Read more a […]
- Re: Toilettes sèches en République Démocratique du Congo - by: Myango1 September 19, 2014I am very interested in your discussion I am a medical doctor and public Health specialist, congolese by nationality I would like to advise the primary school as sites pilot in order to try if that technology can work effectively. Find attached the power point of my thesis presentation I would like to hear from you Myango Patient MD,MPH Deputy Medical Direct […]
- Re: sanitation 21 - by: jonpar September 19, 2014Dear all, please find attached the revised edition of Sanitation21. I've uploaded a high resolution and a low resolution version. regards, Jonathan
- Re: Water and sanitation access in France. | Accès à l'eau et à le sanitaire en France - by: ben September 19, 2014Abby, Here is an article on rom campsites that might interest you, from aquaterre (Strasbourg) Ben
- Exposure to WASH-borne hazards: A scoping study on peri-urban Ger areas in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - by: nazimuddin September 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites