For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Reply: New video on Managing Feces in Sacks, plus online interview on UDDTs - by: canaday November 23, 2014Hi Dennis, Great idea . It could be offered with or without the privacy structure, as some people may already have a privacy structure and others are extremely poor and maybe are happy with palm fronds stuck into the ground for privacy. One thing. Waste usage is a contradiction in terms. Let's say nutrient recycling or fertilizer application. Let me kno […]
- squat for money - by: christoph November 23, 2014Very interesting - impressive sales numbers - never expected that. tried to put it from the right minute it did not work - you have to watch it from 20:26 on. have a look if you have time for 5 min. Christoph
- Re: Festival toilets in Europe (Great Britain, France, Germany, ...) - by: Kevinkuhn November 22, 2014Hey everybody, I just saw this topic recently and think I should also introduce my company for composting toilets for festivals. We are EcoToiletten (German for Ecotoilets) and are based in Berlin. We started in 2013 and did 50 Events in our area so far and gained a lot of experience from that. www.ecotoiletten.de. We see a great potential in Germany for com […]
- Re: New video!! Innovation in Urban Sanitation: FaME and U-ACT research in Sub-Saharan Africa - by: christoph November 22, 2014Dear Linda, very nice video, covering the whole chain. hope you get clics in the range of millions. especially the way towards use for burning seems an interesting approach, I think this depends VERY much on how we can bring costs down for drying. If that is possible it might be THE solution. Thank you. Christoph
- Invention Gets Wastewater to Wash Itself - by: mwaniki November 22, 2014Dear All ‘Invention Gets Wastewater to Wash Itself’ A new invention known as a Virtual Curtain tries to take some of the effort out of treating wastewater by enlisting contaminants as cleaning agents. This article may be found in the Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Nov – Dec 2014 edition posted in the forum just the other day. It first appeared in Wat […]
- Re: Reply: New video on Managing Feces in Sacks, plus online interview on UDDTs - by: canaday November 23, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites