For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Ecosanitation consulting/ designing fees - by: omulama September 3, 2014Hi Forum It is possible to work with percentages. You start by developing the bill of quantities for one unit toilet. Divide it into two main areas ie social and technical. Under social you will have all the software components with their respective cost. On the technical you will have the local and hardware materials and their respective costs.Sum all the t […]
- Re: Could we have a forum post editor that is a "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG)? - by: muench September 2, 2014Dear Mughal, Thanks for your question. I have passed it on to our chief IT programmer behind the forum, Steffen Eisser, and here is his answer (what you are asking for is aked in IT jaron called a "what you see is what you get" editor, abbreviated to WYSIWYG): +++++++++++ Hi Elisabeth, This is not a technical problem, but this is a security must fo […]
- WaSH case study Yaoundé / Cameroon (fr) - Pilot Study on Groundwater Quality and Health in Yaoundé - by: epesshydro1 September 2, 2014This is to announce the (french version) report of a joint WaSH-survey carried out in the subsaharan cameroonian capital Yaoundé in dry season 2012 within the framework of German bilateral cooperation with Cameroon. The report is authored by the National Institute of Statistics (NIS/INS) Yaoundé and the Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources […]
- Re: Sanitation Business Catalogue - by: JKMakowka September 2, 2014Thanks for sharing, although I think "Sanitation Business Catalogue" is a bit of a misnomer... it's more of a "our somewhat private sector partners from various countries" catalogue and not a sort of yellow-pages which I would have guessed from the title. Never the less, it might give someone a starting point.
- Re: The new SuSanA Flyer - by: Friederike September 2, 2014Please see attached four pictures of the printed flyer . Jonathan, thank you for your comment. We added it to the list of other comments, which are going to be discussed and added to the second version of the flyer. Best, Friederike
- Re: Ecosanitation consulting/ designing fees - by: omulama September 3, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites