For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Urine collection in emergency response: technologies available? - by: lvolat October 21, 2014Hello, and thank you all for responding. @Canaday. I think your bottle urinal is interesting. Do you have any experience with it and how to best avoid the odor? @Elizabeth. Susan Design has the best technology for this pilot project, however I wanted to explore others and possibly test Susan Design Urinal and another technology at the same time. The pilot is […]
- Re: A grey water dam for the treatment and reuse of grey water for single and multiple households - by: Ababu October 20, 2014For those who asked me about the detail of the design of grey water dam that i posted here, i have published the research in the Journal of Water Resource and Protection. Below is the link to the publication and you can download the pdf file from this site: www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.a...D=50581#.VEVjgxaQ4hA I have also attached the pdf file here […]
- Re: Sanitation interventions during Ebola epidemic - by: arno October 20, 2014Ebola Outbreak: NEJM Live Audio Webcast. click2.nejm.org/cts/click?q=66666779%3B6...BrvS9GG5aww20Dc%2Bfa A special invitation for valued readers of the New England Journal of Medicine, a publication of NEJM Group. NEJM Live Audio Webcast: Ebola Outbreak Experts discuss virology, epidemiology, and clinical care October 22, 2014 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET What Cli […]
- Re: Interview Part 3 - by: secretariat October 20, 2014The following is the last part of Jonathan's interview on becoming the featured user of October, 2014. Part 3: About Jonathan’s opinions about the forum What is making you write on the forum - what do you expect by making posts? How have you benefited yourself from using the forum? I think the Forum is an excellent place for people to share their ideas […]
- Online Training this Thursday: Introduction to Environmental Sanitation - by: cmason October 20, 2014CAWST, the Centre for Affordable Water and Sanitation Technology, is hosting a free one-hour webinar, "Introduction to Environmental Sanitation", this Thursday, October 23rd. CAWST is a Calgary, Canada-based international WASH NGO. The webinar will be delivered by two of CAWST's international technical advisors. See registration details below: […]
- Re: Urine collection in emergency response: technologies available? - by: lvolat October 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites