For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: How can I format the text in my own post? (making words bold, underlined, using bullet point lists...) - by: joeturner July 22, 2014Hi F H Mughal, No it is not English but it has a meaning in English - in this context the difference between the number of times your posts have been voted 'helpful' (green plus) vs 'unhelpful' (red minus). A high number means that everyone likes you.
- Re: How can I format the text in my own post? (making words bold, underlined, using bullet point lists...) - by: F H Mughal July 22, 2014Dear Sebastian & Elisabeth, Is there a button here, which when clicked, leads the forum users to the publications this forum has? Regards, F H Mughal PS: What is meant by Karma? Is it a English word?
- A dissertation on: Sustainability-based Sanitation Planning Tool (SusTA) - by: tantinayono July 22, 2014Dear all, This is my first posting in the forum. My name is Tanti, I am from Indonesia. I was a PhD student at Department of Environmental and Sanitary Engineering, Bauhaus-Universität Weimar and Institute of Technology Assessment and Systems Analysis (ITAS), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. I did my PhD in the frame of Integrated Water Resources Managemen […]
- The Newsletter "Boues mag" N°3 of Program of Structuring of Fecal Sludge Market for the Benefit of poor households in Dakar, Sénégal (ONAS) - by: Onasbv July 22, 2014Dear Madam /Sir, Thank you to find enclosed in English the magazine “Boues mag” number three (N°3) of Program of Structuring of Fecal Sludge Market for the Benefit of poor households in Dakar (PSMBV). Good reception. Cover page: Table of contents: Best regards, Aissatou Basse
- Re: SuSanA Meeting and Working Group 1 Meeting at the SWWW 2014 (Stockholm World Water Week, Sweden) - by: dorothee.spuhler July 22, 2014Registration is now open: www.susana.org/lang-en/meetings/18th-sus...ing-stockholm-sweden (see also: forum.susana.org/forum/categories?func=v...&limit=1000#9402) Please use the comments field if you wish to participate in the WG1 meeting. Regards Dorothee
- Re: How can I format the text in my own post? (making words bold, underlined, using bullet point lists...) - by: joeturner July 22, 2014
- SuSanA news mail May 2014 June 2, 2014Dear SuSanA members and partners, The May news mail with the latest news from SuSanA and SuSanA partners was sent to 4939 subscribers and contained the following topics: 1. New Head of the SuSanA secretariat! (http://www.susana.org/lang-en/news/news-mail-archive/2014/256-2014-newsletter/937-susana-news-mail-may-2014#1._new_head_of_the_SuSanA_secretariat) As […]
- SuSanA news mail March 2014 March 4, 2014Dear SuSanA members and partners, This news mail informs you about the latest news from SuSanA and the SuSanA partners. The newsmail is sent to 4688 subscribers and contains the following topics: 1. SuSanA cities working group meeting in Delhi, India on 23 March 2014 2. SuSanA Breaking the taboo sanitation cartoon competition 3. Preparation underway to launc […]
- SuSanA news mail May 2014 June 2, 2014
Add to favourites