- Re: Closed loop recycling of flush water through ABR and Constructed Wetland? - by: AquaVerde December 17, 2014Dear Chris, Under our "cold" condition, my close colleague Mr. Pollmaecher is doing this kind of "up-scale applications" for him self (6-8 pe) via AV-ABR, vCW (4m2/pe), slow sand filter (cascading), Koi-fish pond/swimming pool, using the wwtp effluent outlet water for pond, wash-machine, WC and vegetable garden and tree irrigation. He nee […]
- Re: Is there a standard for handwashing taps/stations to learners? - by: WASHanna December 17, 2014Thanks, Elizabeth. We just started this initiative, so we don't yet have a library of Q&As. We will have a page dedicated to these on our website early next year and will also publish a Q&A each month in our e-newsletter. Great idea about using these to update the Wikipedia article! Happy to work on this.
- Lessons Learned from the Dissemination of Biodigesters for Sanitation in Haiti, from 2010 to 2013 - by: Anthony December 17, 2014Dear SuSanA Members, It is with great pleasure that we share with you on the SuSanA Forum our research report “Lessons Learned from the Dissemination of Biodigesters for Sanitation in Haiti, from 2010 to 2013”. The entire document may be viewed here: www.dropbox.com/s/8qqu3qpkhohatol/NCA_Bi...20report_EN.pdf?dl=0 An extract from the document translated into […]
- A study on WASH practices and under five morbidity patron using geographic information system (India) - by: Yogish December 17, 2014My name is Dr Yogish from Manipal university, Studying 2nd year master of public health. Am doing my dissertation on, A study on WASH practices and under five morbidity patron using geographic information system in udupi taluk, Karnataka. India Presently am doing my research in low resource setting. so i want to know 1. Have any standard questionnaire to mea […]
- Re: Sanitation Sustainability Indicators - by: tantinayono December 17, 2014Dear Mughal, Basically the tool (SusTA) is applicable for both shared- and unimproved sanitation facilities. The set of indicators (Table 9.7) provides universal principles to assess sanitation technologies in developing countries’ context. Regarding shared facilities: The quantitative assessments such as: cost, energy, water and land requirements are calcul […]
- Re: Closed loop recycling of flush water through ABR and Constructed Wetland? - by: AquaVerde December 17, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites