- Re: Some changes to the forum categories - by: KimAndersson November 27, 2014Dear Elisabeth and all, I very much like the set of new categories and think that they are relevant and appropriate. Great work!! Still I have some questions regarding the ‘mind sets and attitudes’ category. First of all, it seems that when you enter the category, it says ‘Mind sets and attitudes, CLTS’, which indicate that CLTS is the major topic under this […]
- New guide: Non-conventional sewerage services. When to choose this option, how to implement this solution. - by: clj November 27, 2014The guide (called pS-Eau guide n°7. Non-conventional sewerage services. When to choose this option, how to implement this solution., J.M. Ily, C. Le Jallé, J. Gabert, D. Désille, pS-Eau, 2014) and the other outputs of the study on “non-conventional sewerage services” are available via this link in English and French: www.pseau.org/en/non-conventional-sewerag […]
- Re: About chlorine solution preparation - by: JKMakowka November 27, 2014Sometimes I think we need a proper WASH message board again, as questions like this are quite far off the normal spectrum for SuSanA... I assume the background of your question is preparing (medical) cleaning solutions from locally available bleach powder? Putting "preparing bleach solution" into google gave me the attached document as the first hi […]
- About chlorine solution preparation - by: Wubishet November 27, 2014Dear Team, I am working in an organization related with WASH activities in Ethiopia. Now, I would like to request you that how can I prepare strong and weak chlorine solution in context where graduated recipients are not available? would you like to send me doc about preparation of chlorine solution in the context of emergency situation? Sincerely, Wubishet […]
- Re: Fwd: AW: question on school toilet standards in different countries - by: denniskl November 26, 2014Just like community toilet projects, it's the complete cycle of installation, servicing, maintenance and repair that will keep school toilets being used and in good condition. And responsibility for these activities post-installation needs to be clear from the start - who, what, when, why etc So I think responsibility for failure of toilet facilities to […]
- Re: Some changes to the forum categories - by: KimAndersson November 27, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites