- Re: faecal transplants - by: Carol McCreary August 20, 2014On the blog of the popular but respected Mother Jones magazine is an article on the current regulatory environment for fecal transplants for C diff in the US and likely developments at the federal level. Should We Regulate Poop As a Drug? The future of fecal transplants, and a bevy of entrepreneurs, hinges on how the FDA decides to regulate the procedure.www […]
- Re: The ACF WASH in Nutrition team is developing 3 posters which aim at explaining the links between WASH and Nutrition - by: KeithBell August 20, 2014Here's the newest paper on the subject published last week. Unfortunately, the full paper isn't available without cost, but the abstract is useful: An evolving perspective about the origins of childhood undernutrition and nutritional interventions that includes the gut microbiome onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nyas.12487/abstract
- Re: Biodigesters in Africa - by: F H Mughal August 20, 2014Dear Elisabeth, Yes, you got it right - Thank you Regards, F H Mughal
- Re: Biodigesters in Africa - by: muench August 20, 2014Dear Mughal, Do you mean this similar discussion about biogas systems in Uganda and Pakistan: forum.susana.org/forum/categories/35-bio...d-future-development ? In general there are other similar discussions in this category which Graham has probably seen: forum.susana.org/forum/categories/35-bio...n-systems-and-dewats But there are so many aspects about anae […]
- Re: SanMark-CITY: Intelligent Design in Urban Sanitation Marketing- quick glimpse - by: JKMakowka August 20, 2014Looking forward to the results of this. I am just a bit concerned that the choice of technology options will limit the analytical outcome of this; it looks like it will be a case of comparing apples with oranges as the systems are so different in their method of operation, costs and level of development. For example the tiger-toilet is (as far as I know) sti […]
- Re: faecal transplants - by: Carol McCreary August 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites