- Re: Ecosan - what is it really? And what is the problem with ecosan? Is there a problem? - by: KaiMikkel September 18, 2014Elisabeth - In response to your question (and although slightly off topic) numerous well respected and oft cited studies worldwide have shown what happens when bicycling infrastructure is first brought to a community. Here's just one that I'm familiar with, (this one is focused on the US urban cycling mecca that is Portland, Oregon): ]https://www.p […]
- Re: Is there too much focus on ecosan in the SuSanA discussion forum? - by: KaiMikkel September 18, 2014madeleine - Your response is most curious given that I arrived at my interpretation from reading your words, "Thus ecological sanitation is not, per se, sustainable sanitation, but ecological sanitation systems can be implemented in a sustainable way and have a strong potential for sustainable sanitation, if technical, institutional, social and economic […]
- Introducing Ecosec, new company from Montpellier - by: ben September 18, 2014Description of project: Based in Montpellier (south of France) the Ecosec project plan to introduce for the first time in France High Standard UDDT toilets in center town. Created as a cooperative company with my childhood friend, the goal is to push to the maximum the local and ecological aspects through 100% local construction in natural french flax fiber, […]
- Re: WaSH case study Yaoundé / Cameroon (fr) - Pilot Study on Groundwater Quality and Health in Yaoundé - by: epesshydro1 September 18, 2014A reduced size version of the report is now available to ease download (8 + 9 Mb) with low debit. www.bgr.bund.de/cameroon-epess Best regards,
- Re: Research of the effects of menstrual hygiene interventions on school attendance - by: Steff September 18, 2014Dear Krischan, thank you very much for your support and sharing the documents! It’s great to see how much is actually happening on MHM! Still it seems challenging to generate but also find quantitative data about the effects of improved MHM on school attendance & performance of girls. (tried GoogleScholar, JSTOR, ResearchGate, SuSana library etc.) So onc […]
- Re: Ecosan - what is it really? And what is the problem with ecosan? Is there a problem? - by: KaiMikkel September 18, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites