- PUBLICATION OF THE FIRST EDITION OF THE WASH 4 ALL COMIC BOOK SERIES OFFERED FOR FREE ANNOUNCED BY HORIZON INTERNATIONAL AND MediaBFI. - by: jselendy September 16, 2014NEW HAVEN, CT. Tuesday, September 16, 2014 –The publication of “Schoolchildren Battle Malaria and Other Diseases,” the first edition of “WASH 4 All,” a comic book series being offered for free throughout the world announced was today by Horizon International and MediaBFI. “WASH 4 ALL” (water, sanitation and hygiene for all) comic book series and short animat […]
- A new short documentary film, "Behind The Data: The People Who Make Research Happen", on Sandec's YouTube channel! - by: donahupa September 16, 2014A new short documentary film, "Behind The Data: The People Who Make Research Happen" is available on the Sandec YouTube channel: The film, written and narrated by Liz Tilley, highlights the work done in rural communities by the people who were instrumental in collecting and recording data for a sanitation-based research project. These are the peopl […]
- Re: 2nd Edition of the Compendium of Sanitations Systems and Technologies is now available! - by: ulrichl September 16, 2014Dear all Thanks a lot for the feedback on our new Compendium! A few additional comments from my side: 1. Elisabeth: ..., and good luck with adding the French and Spanish (and any other languages) versions as well in the coming months. There will indeed be a French translation in the coming months (PDF version only). We would of course also support the produc […]
- Re: Request for literature on demand for investment in water services infrastructure - by: jonpar September 16, 2014Dear Sacchidananda, Thankyou for your posting to SuSanA forum. I am the lead of Working Group 2 on Finance and Economics. There is a fair amount of literature (published and grey) on this topic that is available. Please see www.susana.org/en/resources/library?vbl_...=&vbl_8%5B%5D=39 (this filters the library by WG 2 as a theme). The most comprehensive wo […]
- Re: AfricaSan 4: 19th SuSanA meeting cancelled! - by: secretariat September 16, 2014Dear all, As AfricaSan 4 has been postponed to May 2015, please note that the 19th SuSanA meeting will not take place during October 6-7, 2014 at Dakar Senegal. (Posted by Shobana)
- PUBLICATION OF THE FIRST EDITION OF THE WASH 4 ALL COMIC BOOK SERIES OFFERED FOR FREE ANNOUNCED BY HORIZON INTERNATIONAL AND MediaBFI. - by: jselendy September 16, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites