In 2014 and 2015 UNESCO-IHE is offering a 3-week course on Faecal Sludge Management.
This course is designed for sanitary, civil / wastewater and environmental engineers. It will introduce findings from the ongoing research from the Pro-Poor Sanitation Innovations project funded by the Gates Foundation.
- Public Health and sanitation
- Excreta Characterisation
- Faecal Sludge Systems
- Non-Technical Aspects of FSM
- Specific circumstances (emergency sanitation, urban poor)
- 30 June – 18 July 2014, application: 30 May 2014, fee: € 2700
- 29 June - 17 July 2015, application: 29 May 2015, fee: € 2775
Applications and more information: