- Re: A grey water dam for the treatment and reuse of grey water for single and multiple households - by: Ababu October 20, 2014For those who asked me about the detail of the design of grey water dam that i posted here, i have published the research in the Journal of Water Resource and Protection. Below is the link to the publication and you can download the pdf file from this site: www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.a...D=50581#.VEVjgxaQ4hA I have also attached the pdf file here […]
- Re: Sanitation interventions during Ebola epidemic - by: arno October 20, 2014Ebola Outbreak: NEJM Live Audio Webcast. click2.nejm.org/cts/click?q=66666779%3B6...BrvS9GG5aww20Dc%2Bfa A special invitation for valued readers of the New England Journal of Medicine, a publication of NEJM Group. NEJM Live Audio Webcast: Ebola Outbreak Experts discuss virology, epidemiology, and clinical care October 22, 2014 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET What Cli […]
- Re: Interview Part 3 - by: secretariat October 20, 2014The following is the last part of Jonathan's interview on becoming the featured user of October, 2014. Part 3: About Jonathan’s opinions about the forum What is making you write on the forum - what do you expect by making posts? How have you benefited yourself from using the forum? I think the Forum is an excellent place for people to share their ideas […]
- Online Training this Thursday: Introduction to Environmental Sanitation - by: cmason October 20, 2014CAWST, the Centre for Affordable Water and Sanitation Technology, is hosting a free one-hour webinar, "Introduction to Environmental Sanitation", this Thursday, October 23rd. CAWST is a Calgary, Canada-based international WASH NGO. The webinar will be delivered by two of CAWST's international technical advisors. See registration details below: […]
- Re: NaWaTech Compendium of Technologies avaliable on SuSanA library - by: pkjha October 20, 2014Dear All I have just gone through the book particularly the chapters dealing with waste water treatment. It is collection of available technologies. It mentions technologies – ABR, Anaerobic filter, SBR, MBR, MMBR, biogas technology, and sludge drying beds- planted and unplanted and others. It lacks technical details of the technologies mentioned. Some chapt […]
- Re: A grey water dam for the treatment and reuse of grey water for single and multiple households - by: Ababu October 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites