Umande Trust Sanitation Payment Innovations being used at the Bio-Centers within the Urban Informal settlements.
- Re: Biodigesters in Africa - by: JKMakowka August 23, 2014No, what I am saying is we first need to understand why people seem to be uninterested in maintaining these. I am sure that most would be capable, as it is after all a relatively simple technology. Sure there are anecdotal cases where it works, but it can't be denied that after more than a decade of promoting these (and we are not talking about simply s […]
- Rate of filtration of septage through sand filter beds and technology for septage management - by: pkjha August 23, 2014Dear All For designing a sand filter bed for septage management rate of filtration is an important aspect. If any professional has such data on septage management through sand filter beds and other technologies, may kindly inform. regards pawan
- Re: Reply: UDDT Squat pan needed for Myanmar Project - by: canaday August 23, 2014Hi David, It is good to know that your project continues, despite complications. I am surprised that you have not found a Chinese supplier of plastic squat pans yet. Are imports into Myanmar complicated? What is the cost per square meter of the most economical ceramic tiles? In the mean time, you may like to start demonstrating that UDDTs are a viable option […]
- Re: Biodigesters in Africa - by: GrahamK August 23, 2014Dear JK Makowka, I am taken aback by the implications of your comments! Are you really suggesting that most Africans are incapable of building and managing even simple biogas digesters? Not capable of doing tasks that thousands of Indians are quite capable of carrying out? You do not seem to be aware of recent progress with polythene digesters in Africa such […]
- Re: Reply: UDDT Squat pan needed for Myanmar Project - by: davidsutton August 23, 2014Hey Chris Thanks for your advice and apologies for delay in response, and really appreciate your comments. just these past 6 months have been a nightmare with work and legal issues. I am pretty sold on obtaining plastic squat pans but still need to find a supplier. Ill post a update in a few days on my struggles so far. Once again humble apologies for delaye […]
- Re: Biodigesters in Africa - by: JKMakowka August 23, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites