Published on Sep 12, 2014 -“Behind The Data: The People Who Make Research Happen” is a short documentary, highlighting the work that was done in rural communities by the people who were instrumental in collecting and recording data for a sanitation-based research project. We aim to show the fundamental value of each person’s role in achieving the ultimate research objectives.
- Re: Toilettes sèches en République Démocratique du Congo - by: adlp September 22, 2014Thank you for your message, Do you speak french my brother? /NEHEMIE
- Seeking for Funding Partner's to Publish books for HYGIENE, WASH PRACTICE IN SCHOOLS FOR AFRICA. - by: info_uahdp September 21, 2014Dear Colleagues, I and my team, have completed an advance BOOK for WASH and HYGIENE in Schools, its an inspiring, educational, and instructional book teaches Children how to keep hygienically fit both in schools and outside schools We are currently Seeking for Funding Partner's to Publish books for HYGIENE, WASH PRACTICE FOR SCHOOLS IN AFRICA., other Co […]
- Re: Designers, inventors, tinkerers... unite! (urine diversion squatting plates) - publication Compilation of contemporary toilet designs - by: bernhard September 21, 2014And another update: I added the latest CAD files from the pan geometry to the dropbox (links in the first post in this thread) This is the thermoformed and fiberglass reinforced prototype geometry as it was used in our 2014 field test in Nairobi and shown on the RTTC Fair in Delhi. ...and a final side note: similar to quite a number of "RTTC designers […]
- Re: Designers, inventors, tinkerers... unite! (urine diversion squatting plates) - publication Compilation of contemporary toilet designs - by: bernhard September 21, 2014just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Paul Mackereth - the designer for the Loughborough RTTC team - also shared information and CAD files on the interface he developed. Thanks Paul!!! here is the link: Note by moderator: Or see here on the Forum where Paul recently posted his "LuLoo Concept Pack": www.forum.susana.org/forum/categories/14... […]
- Energy footprint side event at IWA Congress, Lisbon - by: tmsinnovation September 20, 2014Dear Renewable energies and climate change working group members, The SuSanA Secretariat would like to encourage all the working group members in Lisbon to attend the SuSanA side event with a fishbowl discussion on 'Determining system boundaries for climate mitigation in sanitation programmes using an energy footprint perspective' Where: Room: 1.06 […]
- Re: Toilettes sèches en République Démocratique du Congo - by: adlp September 22, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites