The Dutch WASH Alliance aims to establish sustainable Water, Sanitation and Hygiene systems that can easily be replicated and scaled up. Within the domain of sanitation, we are creating a functioning WASH market and WASH public sector aiming to increase access to improved sanitation facilities. We support partner organisations that work on demand creation (amongst users); involve WASH entrepreneurs and financial institutions (a working private sector); and support the development of a working public sector. As an Alliance, this is what we refer to as “system change”. To realise system change, WASH Alliance partner WASTE has developed a unique approach called the Diamond Business Approach.
- Re: Countries with legislation that include material-flow-based and/or resource-oriented (sustainable) sanitation and waste management - by: AquaVerde September 1, 2014Dear Jürgen, Maybe Dr. Katja HANSEN, www.rsm.nl/research/departments/technolo...rchers/katja-hansen/ could help you on the issue a bit more direct, see e.g. part of her former work at: c2cislands.org/ toilets included. Good luck Detlef
- Re: Do you know about wastewater disposal in deep wells in US? - by: JKMakowka September 1, 2014Not sure what Carol was referring to, but aquifer recharge using treated (!) waste-water (through infiltration/injection boreholes) is happening also in some regions. Edit: see here for example: www.mdpi.com/2073-4441/3/4/964
- Re: Do you know about wastewater disposal in deep wells in US? - by: Florian September 1, 2014Hi, I think "wastewater" here is waste from the oil and gas extraction industry. science.time.com/2013/07/12/deep-disposa...nked-to-earthquakes/ Regards, Florian
- GERMAN language Alternatives to "Schedule of services and fees for architects and engineers (HOAI) "? Re: Ecosanitation consulting/ designing fees - by: AquaVerde September 1, 2014You may call it too: "Results-Based Consulting fees for Sanitation", coming from "Results-Based Financing for Sanitation, RBF" Text-Beispiele zu Zusatz-Vereinbarungen zur Honorarordnung, die ja bisher nur auf max. Quantität beruht, oder eine komplett neue Rahmen-Vereinbarung? Hallo liebe Deutsch-Sprachige Kollegen, Ich bin auf der Suche n […]
- Working Group 1 meeting - next Saturday 6th Sept 11:45-13:00 - by: dorothee.spuhler September 1, 2014Dear all Please find attached the agenda for our upcoming meeting on next Saturday 6th Sept 11:45-13:00. For general information on the meeting and to learn how to get there, please visit the meeting page. If you can not attend, be aware of the life streaming and the opportunity of online participation! Kind regards and looking forwards to seeing you soon! D […]
- Re: Countries with legislation that include material-flow-based and/or resource-oriented (sustainable) sanitation and waste management - by: AquaVerde September 1, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites