Akvopedia has launched a new water and sanitation portal on sustainability. Developed by Akvo in collaboration with IRC International Water and Sanitation Centre, the portal provides simple outlines of sustainability frameworks, such as the IRC’s Triple-S framework, as well as the FIETS approach, which was developed by the Dutch WASH Alliance and takes into account five key areas of sustainability – financial, institutional, environmental, technical and social. These key areas have been chosen as the five pillars of the portal’s main page.
- Re: Disability and inclusion- follow on from the webinar - by: Petra October 30, 2014Here is a link to the Frontiers Issue 3 on Disability: Making CLTS fully inclusive www.communityledtotalsanitation.org/reso...clts-fully-inclusive
- Disability and inclusion- follow on from the webinar - by: Petra October 30, 2014Since many of you wanted to continue the exchange of knowledge, ideas and questions, I have set this thread up here. Please feel free to share experiences, comments and questions. I will later post the link to the recording and other resources here too. Petra
- Re: Software to identify and quantify pathogenic helminth eggs (University Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), Mexico) - by: muench October 30, 2014Dear Cati from the WTR Team at UNAM, I am learning so much about helminth infections from you in this thread, it is really great. Thank you very much! I just have a small question about the table that you attached above (I attach a modified version of the table, that you sent me by e-mail, below). Maybe it is a silly question. But you have listed the infecti […]
- Photo Competition: Picturing CLTS - by: Petra October 30, 2014A picture speaks a thousand words’ – so we are looking for photographs that can help us communicate CLTS and related areas visually. We are looking for photos that meet one or several of the following criteria: They depict the CLTS approach and/or show different types of CLTS activities, tell a story about what has happened as a result of CLTS, speak to one […]
- Re: Seminar: Rural Sanitation in Brazil and Latin America, Vitória - BR - by: JKMakowka October 30, 2014Thanks for the hint. Can't make it for this one, but I will be in South America (mainly Chile, Peru and Bolivia) for a few months starting in December and I hope there are some interesting sustainable sanitation related events or projects I can visit. Suggestions are welcome.
- Re: Disability and inclusion- follow on from the webinar - by: Petra October 30, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites