Innovative monitoring tools such as the Qualitative Information System (QIS), sanitation ladders and SenseMaker® are being used in a programme that seeks to provide sustainable sanitation and hygiene services to almost 55 million people in Bangladesh.
- Re: sanitation 21 - by: muench October 21, 2014Thanks for telling us about this revised version of Sanitation 21, Jonathan. I was wondering what is different to the previous version from 2005 and found it now on page 11: Relationship to the previous Sanitation21 document In 2006, an IWA Task Group produced a framework for city sanitation planning entitled Sanitation21 – Simple Approaches to Complex Sanit […]
- Option to 'unsubscribe' from the SuSanA news mail - by: secretariat October 21, 2014Dear forum users, The 'unsubscribe' feature is now active. Forum users who do not want to receive the SuSanA news mail can utilise this feature. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below. 1. Go to www.susana.org and login using your user name and password. 2. Click 'Change your details' option. 3. Scroll down to the option […]
- Re: Urine collection in emergency response: technologies available? - by: lvolat October 21, 2014Hello, and thank you all for responding. @Canaday. I think your bottle urinal is interesting. Do you have any experience with it and how to best avoid the odor? @Elizabeth. Susan Design has the best technology for this pilot project, however I wanted to explore others and possibly test Susan Design Urinal and another technology at the same time. The pilot is […]
- Re: A grey water dam for the treatment and reuse of grey water for single and multiple households - by: Ababu October 20, 2014For those who asked me about the detail of the design of grey water dam that i posted here, i have published the research in the Journal of Water Resource and Protection. Below is the link to the publication and you can download the pdf file from this site: www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.a...D=50581#.VEVjgxaQ4hA I have also attached the pdf file here […]
- Re: Sanitation interventions during Ebola epidemic - by: arno October 20, 2014Ebola Outbreak: NEJM Live Audio Webcast. click2.nejm.org/cts/click?q=66666779%3B6...BrvS9GG5aww20Dc%2Bfa A special invitation for valued readers of the New England Journal of Medicine, a publication of NEJM Group. NEJM Live Audio Webcast: Ebola Outbreak Experts discuss virology, epidemiology, and clinical care October 22, 2014 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET What Cli […]
- Re: sanitation 21 - by: muench October 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites