Innovative monitoring tools such as the Qualitative Information System (QIS), sanitation ladders and SenseMaker® are being used in a programme that seeks to provide sustainable sanitation and hygiene services to almost 55 million people in Bangladesh.
- Re: Health information on Wikipedia is going from strength to strength - can we do the same for sanitation (together with others)? - by: muench September 23, 2014Dear James, I thought your posting above was excellent. I liked in particular this part: So I am going to be a little controversial and argue that e-compendium and AKVOpedia are the duplication of effort. Writing something only matters if those who need the information can and do read it. I would love to see Wikipedia's sanitation content improved. And […]
- Re: questions about Wikipedia for sanitation information dissemination - by: WikiDocJames September 23, 2014The new editor is available now. You can turn it on after you have created an account under beta features at the top right. The new editor was difficult to make. I do not think it has effect editor numbers much. Sanitation does fall into the thematic area of many areas. We see pit toilet is part of 4 wikiprojects en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Pit_toilet J
- CDD Society is holding a DEWATS Engineers Training in December - by: cddsociety September 23, 2014Dear all, CDD Society will be conducting a DEWATS engineers training from December 8th to 12th at our premises in Bangalore, India. Please see attached information brochure and registration form for details and application process. Looking forward to welcoming you in Bangalore! CDD Society
- Re: Introducing Ecosec, new company from Montpellier - by: KaiMikkel September 23, 2014ben - I am so inspired to read that you have returned home and are working locally to bring attention to the very real problems of water scarcity and legacy sanitation in your region of the world. I too see the benefits of working locally and am a student of the idea that the time has come to turn an equal amount of our attention inward and to fix the myriad […]
- Re: Sanitation community in Brazil - by: marcosateixeira September 22, 2014Dear Cecilia, Sorry that took me a long time to find the time to write back. I kind of agree with Mr. Canaday, I came to know SuSaNa when I was working with GIZ (at the time was GTZ), but I also think that the rural sanitation, that is the area my students came to my for guidance and tutoring, is not a hot issue in Brazil; as well as we kind of hold to the i […]
- Re: Health information on Wikipedia is going from strength to strength - can we do the same for sanitation (together with others)? - by: muench September 23, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites