In the 1940s, the Walt Disney Studios produced a series of educational films on sanitation and hygiene promotion for developing countries. The films, in the Health for the Americas series, were aimed at Latin America. They were commissioned by the now defunct Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs (CIAA), which was later renamed Office of Inter-American Affairs (OIAA).
- Re: 3rd International Conference on Faecal Sludge Management - Vietnam 19-21 January 2015 - by: denniskl October 19, 2014Looks an excellent opportunity to learn
- Re: 18th SuSanA meeting in Stockholm: Videos and presentations available on the SuSanA website - by: F H Mughal October 19, 2014Dear Elisabeth, You-tube is banned in Pakistan, as you know already. Would it be possible for the SuSanA administration to put the presentations in USB and, mail the USB to me? Regards, F H Mughal
- The 3rd International Faecal Sludge Management Conference, Hanoi - by: F H Mughal October 19, 2014The 3rd International Faecal Sludge Management Conference will be held in Hanoi on 18-23 January 2015. According to their website (www.fsm3.org), the conference aims to present practical innovative solutions that can be applied at scale in the cities. The website gives interesting definition of what faecal sludge is; and the faecal sludge management. Since f […]
- Re: NaWaTech Compendium of Technologies avaliable on SuSanA library - by: F H Mughal October 19, 2014I have often noticed that when the documents are large in size, they are bifurcated in to chapters, so a person can download each chapter, which are of lower size - and this benefits people with slow internet connection. F H Mughal
- Re: Please take part in our SuSanA Discussion Forum User Survey - and win one of over 150 prizes! - by: F H Mughal October 19, 2014I have participated in the survey. It is a wonderful experience. I encourage all the users to kindly participate in the survey. While the prizes are attractive (like Doreen, I wish I could get all the prizes - they will significantly to my mini-library!! I would like users to note that the moderators have taken pains in developing this exciting survey, and w […]
- Re: 3rd International Conference on Faecal Sludge Management - Vietnam 19-21 January 2015 - by: denniskl October 19, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites