What does it really cost to extend and sustain safe water and hygienic sanitation to poor communities in developing countries? The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is supporting the IRC’s project, WASHCost: Quantifying the cost of delivering safe water, sanitation and hygiene services, with a US$14.48 million (Euro 9.86 million) grant over five years to answer this question and to transform information, learning and performance in the sector.
What are your sanitation information sources?
- Re: SuSanA webinar: 'How to make your own SFD graphic using the SFD online tools’ Wednesday, January 18th 2017 at 16:00 CET - by: arno January 19, 2017Here is the recording of webinar 8. How to make your own SFD graphic using the SFD online tools’ youtu.be/IctBuxk-DWQ
- Re: Phase 3: Supporting sustainable sanitation through knowledge management and collaborative action within SuSanA - by: arno January 19, 2017Hi Mughal Maybe not a full-fledged workshop as you have described. But we can run a few webinars that could fulfill the purpose you describe which I think would be highly appreciated. So why not contact Sarah Dicken at SEI who is responsible for planning these webinars. Regards
- Re: Phase 3: Supporting sustainable sanitation through knowledge management and collaborative action within SuSanA - by: muench January 18, 2017Thank you. We are very happy about this grant! Actually this grant is very "internet and virtual world" focused. Most of the work will be achieved by improving the SuSanA platform and tools, such as Forum, Website, Wikipedia, working group leads support, knowledge management, project database, support of practitioners at country level using Oxfam a […]
- Re: Worm toilets and deworming tablets - by: muench January 18, 2017I had a chance to raise this topic with somebody involved with mass deworming yesterday. She said I should be asking health experts about this but from her general knowledge she explained to me that: The anthelminthic drugs do not really "kill" the intestinal worms but they cause the worms to "let go of their hosts"; they can no longer at […]
- Re: Internship with Cairn Foundation - Cairn Centre of Excellence (CCOE) at Jodhpur, India - by: isabelleohlson January 18, 2017Hello Is this internship still on offer? Thanks, Isabelle
- Re: SuSanA webinar: 'How to make your own SFD graphic using the SFD online tools’ Wednesday, January 18th 2017 at 16:00 CET - by: arno January 19, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites