What does it really cost to extend and sustain safe water and hygienic sanitation to poor communities in developing countries? The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is supporting the IRC’s project, WASHCost: Quantifying the cost of delivering safe water, sanitation and hygiene services, with a US$14.48 million (Euro 9.86 million) grant over five years to answer this question and to transform information, learning and performance in the sector.
- great new behaviour change website! - by: jamespharper April 24, 2018Thanks! This looks great!
- ANSI Calls on Expert Stakeholders to Participate in ISO Project Committee 318 on Community-Scale Resource-Oriented Sanitation Systems - by: BGOODBAUM April 24, 2018By Beth Goodbaum As part of its long-term effort to foster enhanced sanitation on a global scale, the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the U.S. member body of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), is seeking participants for the newly formed ISO Project Committee (PC) 318, Community-scale resource-oriented sanitation treatmen […]
- Call for contributions on the principle of accountability and the human rights to water and sanitation - by: pascalgarde April 24, 2018Dear Elisabeth, Thank you for your reply and for sharing the link to the forum discussion. This is useful. Indeed, the definiiton of social accountability provided fits the scope of the report. We are actually organizing an expert consultation on 14 & 15 May, which discussions will also feed the report preparation. I believe we can still receive submissi […]
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: gracebeeler April 24, 2018I'm so sorry to hear that.
- General Data Protection Regulation - by: F H Mughal April 24, 2018General Data Protection Regulation This link - eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/P...X:32016R0679&from=EN - is REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 […]
- great new behaviour change website! - by: jamespharper April 24, 2018