Most kids in Cameroon battle diarrhea from time to time, but the good news is that it’s often caused by infections that don’t last long and usually are more disruptive than dangerous.
- General Data Protection Regulation - by: F H Mughal April 24, 2018General Data Protection Regulation This link - eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/P...X:32016R0679&from=EN - is REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 […]
- SANIRESCH - New Integrated Content on the SuSanA Website - by: secretariat April 24, 2018Dear all, I would like to announce that we have integrated SANIRESCH (SANItaryRecycling ESCHborn) content to the SuSanA website. SANIRESCH was a project financed by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research from July 2009 till December 2012. The aim of SANIRESCH was the treatment and recycling of the urine, brown- and greywater collected at the main bui […]
- Re: Implementer's Guide to Lime Stabilization for Septage Management in the Philippines - by: secretariat April 24, 2018Dear all, both publications (1) City of Tacloban Septage Management Plant: Construction Plans and Bill of Quantities (July 2015) (2) Achieving Total Sanitation, Part I: Emergency Response (September 2015) are now available in SuSanA library. To download, please go to this link . Regards, Ainul on behalf of the SuSanA secretariat.
- Introduction: Ainul F. Nisaa (GIZ, Germany) - by: F H Mughal April 24, 2018Dear Ms. Nisaa, It is somewhat surprising to note that 62% of the urban population in Indonesia has their own septic tank in each house. Is there any reason for this? In Karachi city, nearly all are connected to the sewerage system. In peri-urban areas, and localities around Karachi, there is no sewerage system. So, in those areas people either have septic t […]
- Areas of potential indirect reuse for developing countries. - by: muench April 24, 2018Dear Anna, When you say "indirect reuse" what do you have in mind? And are you looking specifically at municipal wastewater for reuse in agriculture, or also products from onsite systems, i.e. fecal sludge, dried feces or urine? There is a new book on resource recovery from IWMI that probably has lots of good data (not sure if it's available a […]
- General Data Protection Regulation - by: F H Mughal April 24, 2018