What sanitation topics you are interested in?
- Re: Key documents for the sub-category on schools (sanitation and hygiene in schools) - by: alcamachog December 5, 2016Hello Elisabeth; Thank you for the selection you have made. Right now I am working as a consultant work for making guidelines for water and sanitation facilities in schools situated in rural areas. I will take into account the experiences you select. Thank you very much. Alvaro Camacho G. Water and Sanitation Specialist La Paz - Bolivia
- Re: How do we maintain cleanliness of school toilets? Question from Tanzania - by: alcamachog December 5, 2016Hi Marcel, I'm Alvaro from Bolivia. Your recommendations are very clear and very useful in the context like my country. Actually I'm working to produce a guidelines for water and sanitation facilities in school situated in rural areas. Of course it is not only a matter of technology but it is associated with the way how to O&M working with the […]
- Re: Apart from CSR, what are the possible ways a corporate can get engaged in the sector - by: sujoy December 4, 2016Hi everybody- a very interesting discussion, with evidences of how there is money in the sanitation sector and how corporate can get involved.The evidences presented for establishing that there is money are indeed laudable and wish that all these projects / interventions reach scale. Improvements in sanitation is essential for health outcomes and corporate s […]
- Re: More compact DEWATS technology? - by: Decentral December 3, 2016Hi, When land for constructed wetlands or infiltration is not available may be you have to look at a compact aerobic treatment facility, which might achieve the required level of treatment. Alternatively, anaerobic followed by aerobic treatment. In this case of a hospital, may be disinfection would be necessary as a tertiary treatment, if you discharge into […]
- Google Maps for Locating Clean Toilets - by: F H Mughal December 3, 2016Google Maps for Locating Clean Toilets Google is working with India’s Ministry of Urban Development to start a program, which will provide people with access to clean and healthy toilet facilities, in an effort to cut down on illnesses and disease that can spread from dirty bathrooms and other unsanitary places (www.technobuffalo.com/2016/11/25/google-...-fi […]
- Re: Key documents for the sub-category on schools (sanitation and hygiene in schools) - by: alcamachog December 5, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites