The 10th World Toilet Summit (WTS) will focus on the innovative designs, trends, and sustainable, market-based sanitation solutions and the huge profits businesses can realize while at the same time helping to eradicate the global sanitation crisis.
Held for the first time outside Asia, the WTS is making its American debut in conjunction with the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) Convention and Engineered Plumbing Exposition.
Organised by: World Toilet Organization and International Code Council
- Innovations in Global Toilet Design & Applications
- Bottom of the Pyramid and Micro Financing Market
- Green Plumbing Applications
- Advocacy & Potty Parity
- Code Standards and Policies
- Cleaning and Personal Care Services & Supplies Market
For more information go the WTS web site.