What type of content is most useful for you?
- Clearing trash from pit latrines-A new device - by: rochelleholm September 19, 2017Just a forum update that last week we wrapped up field testing of Dale's devices here in Mzuzu, Malawi, it is essential to test new devices on real pit latrines under real conditions. Both the successes and challenges we experienced will improve the final device designs. More updates on the field testing to be posted soon.
- Topic 4 - Is the current monitoring system under DISE adequate and how can it be improved and tied to the SDGs - by: nityajacob September 19, 2017Dear all, Two concerns over monitoring and its uses: While the data collected by SBSV exceeds what is needed to conform to the SDGs, I would question the method of collection. Self-reporting has undermined the data quality in other fields, notable water and sanitation, and I have little reason to believe it is different in the case of education. What can be […]
- Re: [WG7] WASH in Schools - Join our discussion about Monitoring! - by: vedala September 19, 2017My response to colleague from APROSAN: What are your sanitation offerings ? Please share and we can find piloting opportunities. CSR money can also be tapped. Regards Chary, ASCI
- Topic 2 - How has shifting responsibility to the Ministry of Human Resource Development affected School WASH (India Chapter Thematic Discussion) - by: kiranfxb September 19, 2017Dear Revisenji, I am Kiran kumar from NGO called FXB India Suraksha. Can you please explain more on multiple revenue generation model you are talking about? regards, Kiran
- Clearing trash from pit latrines-A new device - by: rochelleholm September 19, 2017