- Re: SuSanA monthly webinar 4: Understanding the role of learning and donor-implementer relationships, August 25th, 12:00 BST (London time) - by: Improvedavis August 23, 2016Looking forward to participating in this webinar. Anyone who is interested in more information about our study can find the blog and a link to the report here: www.improveinternational.org/2015/12/21/...wash-sustainability/ I look forward to hearing the discussion and questions on these topics.
- Re: Sustainability: Focusing on scale and behaviour change - by: andreshuesoWA August 23, 2016Dear friends, Thanks for this very interesting conversation. I won’t repeat previous points, but just to quickly add: - I agree with Madhavi on the need to strengthen human resource on the ground and take IEC seriously. As a supporting example, Indore became the first ODF district in Madhya Pradesh, partly because its expenditure of IEC budget was 6 times hi […]
- Re: Sigmund Freud, the missing link in Water and Sanitation? - Seminar at Stockholm World Water Week Aug 28, 2016 - by: arno August 23, 2016Here attached is the brochure for the seminar and announcement of the SELFIE competition.
- How about improving the Wikipedia page on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan? - by: muench August 23, 2016I had mentioned it in one of the other threads already but let me create a dedicated threat for this. To all the people that have contributed to this thematic discussion: How about improving the Wikipedia page on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan together? You can see what it currently looks like here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swachh_Bharat_Abhiyan The part on rural toilet […]
- New WASH jobs and consultancies (15) from Josh's Water Jobs (week of 23 August 2016) - by: JoshuaNewton August 23, 20161. WASH Inclusion Technical Advisor – Handicap International (Beirut): 26 August 2. Jordan nationals: WASH Officer (Networks) – UNICEF (Jordan): 3 September 3. WASH Technical Advisor (Syria) – IOCC (Lebanon): 19 September 4. French speakers: Chef de project WASH – ACTED (Niger): Until filled 5. French speakers: Coordinateur WASH – ACTED (Niger): Until filled […]
- Re: SuSanA monthly webinar 4: Understanding the role of learning and donor-implementer relationships, August 25th, 12:00 BST (London time) - by: Improvedavis August 23, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites