- VIA Water is looking for postdoctoral researcher on Innovation in the African water sector - by: WillemijnNagel September 26, 2016This position will help VIA Water (in cooperation with UNESCO-IHE and the Centre for Frugal Innovation in Africa (CFIA)) to validate its processes, and explore and analyse how and under which conditions the VIA Water programme projects and their respective products, services and systems contribute to the fostering of innovations in the water sector. The majo […]
- Re: WG 2 Meeting In Stockholm Set: Join us Sunday, August 28, 2016, 14-15.30h, Scandic Klara Hotel - by: cecile September 26, 2016Thank you John for providing us with the link to the BEAM exchange. I had a look at their website and there is an upcoming webinar on October 5th (10 am London time) on the topic of Getting to scale for market systems for development programs. beamexchange.org/community/events/details/536/ The webinar will present five different strategies or pathways for ge […]
- Re: Theme 2: Implementation Level - by: koushikibnrj September 26, 2016Hello Belinda, I would like to introduce the current work i am engaged in as an UNICEF WASH State Consultant in Govt of Maharashtra, India. I am currently working with the Tribal Development Department. The main objective of the program is to start the first line of discussion of the importance of WASH in Residential Ashramshalas( schools). The tribal popula […]
- Re: Quantum Drinking Water Disinfection with Zero Energy and No Chemicals - by: clint September 25, 2016Hola Amigos, To help understand how the Quantum Disinfection System can be installed and protected from "masking" the Silente media, I have attached a photo with the proper components and descriptions. If a gravity supply system can be incorporated, the pump is unnecessary, the cost for electricity is eliminated and the purchase, maintenance and op […]
- Re: US-FDA bans many common antimicrobial soap ingredients - by: mwaniki September 25, 2016Hi Makawka, This piece was reported in the Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Sept – Oct 2016 Vol.11 No.5 page 34 early this month but from a different source and entitled “FDA Bans 19 Chemicals Used in Antibacterial Soaps”. If you wish to view the version you could kindly visit the link at: www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/0...-antibacterial-soaps […]
- VIA Water is looking for postdoctoral researcher on Innovation in the African water sector - by: WillemijnNagel September 26, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites