As part of the new Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for 2011-2013 for Cambodia, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) is planning a US$ 27 million loan and a US$ 800,000 technical assistance grant for the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation III project.
- Research Fellow in Water Engineering for Developing Countries at Cranfield University - by: AParker July 29, 2016Here at Cranfield, we can offer you the opportunity and resources to really develop your career. The Cranfield Water Science Institute has over 25 years of successful research and teaching based on the knowledge, skills and abilities of our staff and our undoubted ability to partner with and develop our post-graduate students. We host a suite of unique, near […]
- Selling Toilets blog from Nonprofit Chronicles - by: Improvedavis July 29, 2016You might be interested in this blog By Marc Gunther about IDInsight's research with IDE. intro to blog: It’s easy for most of us to take the simplest things–like flushing a toilet–for granted. Yet almost 2.4 million people lack access to modern sanitation, and nearly 1 million practice open defecation, according to the World Health Organization. The pr […]
- Re: WASH Futures conference 2016: Pathways to universal and sustained water, sanitation and hygiene - by: muench July 29, 2016The plenary sessions from this conference are now available as videos on Youtube with this link: www.watercentre.org/services/events/wash2016/plenary-videos It includes these sessions: Day 1, Opening Opening Plenary Day 1, Plenary 1: Keynote Catarina de Albuquerque Day 1, Plenary 1: Keynote Don Blackmore Day 1, Plenary 2 The Big Debate Day 2, Plenary 3: Keyn […]
- Are all states using the model checklist provided by GoI for verification? Are there any outliers? - by: Sanchita July 29, 2016Delighted to be here. Warm welcome to everyone, and look forward to some great discussions and debates. Click on the link below (also attached) . We have all read this, haven't we? www.mdws.gov.in/sites/default/files/R_274_1441280478318.pdf The definition is sacrosanct, and suggestive indicators in form a model checklist has been drawn up. States have t […]
- Research Fellow in Water Engineering for Developing Countries at Cranfield University - by: AParker July 29, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites