As part of the new Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for 2011-2013 for Cambodia, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) is planning a US$ 27 million loan and a US$ 800,000 technical assistance grant for the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation III project.
- London Sewer-Clogging Fatbergs - by: F H Mughal May 20, 2018Yes, I agree with your views. In addition, I think the current life style in Britain and the plastic problem has its share of creating sanitary problems. F H Mughal
- anaerobic wastewater treatment plant design (UASB) - by: F H Mughal May 20, 2018Attached is a publication on anaerobic reactors. Sec: 5.2 gives the design of USAB Enjoy! F H Mughal
- London Sewer-Clogging Fatbergs - by: SusannahClemence May 20, 2018Hence the value of recording traditional technologies, cultures and habits of menstrual management. They may contain ideas transferable to struggling European waste management systems.
- Soil Pollution by Sewage - by: F H Mughal May 20, 2018There is a button on the LHS that says: Message. Click on it and send your message
- Soil Pollution by Sewage - by: Ashok May 20, 2018Mr Mughal, I would like to have your e mail address, if not inconvenient. Ashok
- London Sewer-Clogging Fatbergs - by: F H Mughal May 20, 2018