Sanitation marketing is a field that applies social and commercial marketing approaches to scale up the supply and demand for improved sanitation facilities. This WASHplus Weekly lists some of the most recent publications and websites on sanitation marketing. Included are a new toolkit with videos and reports from the Water and Sanitation Program, lessons learned on sanitation marketing in Uganda by PLAN Uganda and other resources.
- Hot off the press: Frontiers 10 on Equality and non-discrimination (EQND) in sanitation programmes at scale - by: secretariat April 20, 2018Dear all, this publication can also be downloaded in the SuSanA library here . A short summary quoted from the publication: This issue of Frontiers of CLTS shares and builds on the learning from the GSF EQND study, which examined EQND in relation to sanitation programmes being implemented at scale. It draws on existing global experience and looks at who shou […]
- New! Frontiers issue 9: CLTS in post-emergency and fragile states settings - by: secretariat April 20, 2018Dear all, from now on you could also download this publication in SuSanA library here . Regards, Ainul on behalf of the SuSanA secretariat
- Sanitation Capacity Building Platform - by: depinder April 20, 2018Elisabeth has asked me to share a brief profile of Sanitation Capacity Building Platform(SCBP) so as to facilitate engagement and discussion here. Let me introduce myself. I am Depinder Kapur and I work with the SCBP Platform, based on Delhi. This is a multi stakeholder platform of agencies promoting decentralised sanitation systems. For more details of SCBP […]
- Will urine divertion might disrupt proper functioning of small scale aerobic waste water system (activated sludge or biofilter)? - by: BPopov April 20, 2018Dear Elisabeth! I think you are absolutely right – urine diversion has potential mainly for small-scale, on-site system where it can be utilized directly a s fertilizer (farm or homestead). However, the main issue is probably not technical appropriateness but I would say ideological willingness to do so based on environmental consciousness. Where society had […]
- the 1st Separett UDDT in Datong city - by: scottchen April 20, 2018Arno, Sorry for saying a late hello to you from Separett. I am here learning the incineration toilets which can bring me quick profits. i am also sorry for not visiting and paying my repect to your hard work in China. thank your for your explaination and comments. now it is time for you to come back to China because our new leaders are calling for a toilet r […]
- Hot off the press: Frontiers 10 on Equality and non-discrimination (EQND) in sanitation programmes at scale - by: secretariat April 20, 2018