Sanitation marketing is a field that applies social and commercial marketing approaches to scale up the supply and demand for improved sanitation facilities. This WASHplus Weekly lists some of the most recent publications and websites on sanitation marketing. Included are a new toolkit with videos and reports from the Water and Sanitation Program, lessons learned on sanitation marketing in Uganda by PLAN Uganda and other resources.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: Robertus April 26, 2017Dear All, I am reading your contributions with great interest! Allow me to add a few thoughts: 1) A good or best practice (on sanitation) can be described in my view in different ways - and many of you provided definitions. For me an important component of a best practice is that something has not only worked in one location or context, but has been tested/p […]
- Re: Regular septic tanks vs Biodigester septic tanks - by: JKMakowka April 26, 2017It's probably not meant as a biogas plant but digestion similar to "effective microorganisms" of dubious effectiveness. Do a forum search and you will find more details.
- Re: Inspiring "simple" Nano-bubbles (Ultra fine bubbles) technology for "simple" wwtp's !? - by: JKMakowka April 26, 2017Seems interesting for many applications, but the apparent need of a high pressure pump for efficient bubble generation will probably make it relatively expensive both in system and operation costs.
- Fwd: Thematic Discussion on case studies. Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: spodipireddy April 26, 2017Referring to: 1. What is a best practice / case study? Who qualifies that? Can we use an alternate terminology for this kind of research. Girija Bharat, Director, Mu Gamma Consultants Pvt Ltd., is leading this topic. It will be open for your comments for a week, till 26th April In my view, a case study is where a best practices has been tried and tested – de […]
- Regular septic tanks vs Biodigester septic tanks - by: jamesoriga April 26, 2017Hi guys,I am James from Kenya,Nairobi There is this sudden surge of suppliers of and contractors of "Bio-digester" septic tanks" especially on social media marketing in Kenya. All sort of individuals and companies coming up with such claims of "we construct biodigester septis tanks that you will never need to exhaust...." and many ot […]
- Re: Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: Robertus April 26, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites