This WASHplus Weekly contains 2010 and 2011 resources about water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) issues in disaster or emergency situations. Please contact WASHplus if you have new or upcoming resources to add to this for future issues. Some of the resources in this Weekly include updates of WHO technical notes for WASH in emergencies, the 2011 SPHERE manual on WASH standards, links to USAID and other relevant websites.
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: chrissy December 17, 2017Dear F H Mughal Thank you for this magnificent opportunity, this is the great opportunity I always look for to ensure I elevate my professional carrier. Therefore, on this opportunity of AIT, I am going to apply. Moreover, am also looking opportunities like this from other countries. Please, Susana Members let help the Young Water and sanitation professional […]
- Request for Proposal for Distribution of ECOLOO products - by: ecoloo December 17, 2017After a sustained period of development and following successful installations, great customer satisfaction, amazing global awards and recognition ECOLOO Group is seeking to engage service providers (Distributor) to provide local distribution services relating to its Sustainable Sanitation Solutions for sales, rental and maintenance activities worldwide. ECO […]
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: F H Mughal December 17, 2017Dear Mr. Christossy Lalika, If you are interested in doing M. Eng. in Environmental Engineering (Water and Wastewater Engineering), from the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, then go to their website and apply www.ait.ac.th They offer full and partial scholarships, as well Good luck! F H Mughal
- Introducing Tide Technocrats from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: F H Mughal December 17, 2017Dear Pelumi, How many partners we have on this forum? Please name them. I believe you must have categorized them (e.g., advocacy, policy, sanitation hardware, etc) Regards, F H Mughal
- Dead Rivers and Waterbodies Revival - by: F H Mughal December 17, 2017Elisabeth: Do you allow topic on rivers on the forum? Dear Sanjay, Aral sea (not river) was dead, and now, probably has been brought back to life. There is no such case in Pakistan. Regards, F H Mughal
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: chrissy December 17, 2017